Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil in shade Jammy Bastard, I received this lip pencil in my January Fab Bag.
What I Liked about LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil Jammy Bastard :
- The lip color comes in a chubby stick form with a twist-up mechanism and a clear cap. It is convenient to use and the color coded bottom of the lip pencil helps to identify the shade.
- Jammy Bastard is a pretty coral shade with pink undertones and it doesn’t contain any shimmer.
- It has a strong mint fragrance which I find quite refreshing, although you will not notice it after a few minutes of application.
- It glides smoothly and gives a slight tingling sensation when applied on the lips.
- It is decently pigmented and imparts a nice coral color on the lips with just two strokes. 2-3 swipes are enough to cover lip pigmentation.
- It gives semi matte finish to the lips and stays on my lips for up to 3 hrs with light snack & drinks in-between. Most of the time I use it as a lip stain to increase the wear time.
- The shade Jammy Bastard will look good on medium to fair skin tones whereas dusky skin beauties can skip this one.
- You can buy LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencils online from Fabbag.com.
What I Dis-liked about LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil Jammy Bastard :
- Despite its creamy texture it is not enough moisturizing, so make sure to exfoliates & moisturize lips properly before apply the lip color, otherwise it will give patchy finish.
- It has the tendency to settle in the fine-lines and give cracked & wrinkly look to the lips.
- Expensive, I don’t find it a value for money product. You will easily get the same color lipsticks at relatively lower price.
- Some people may not like its strong minty fragrance.
LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil Jammy Bastard Price in India – Rs.800 for 3ml.
Product Information :
Name : LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil Jammy Bastard
Claims : Formulated with a blend of oils and healing vitamin E, the pencil provides lasting moisture in addition to a glossy finish. The smooth buttery texture coats lips in stunning, glossy color and comes in a handy jumbo pencil that needs no sharpener.
Usage : Starting at the center of your top lip, sweep outward in each direction. Repeat on bottom lip. No need to sharpen: As the pencil wears down, simply twist the bottom to release more.
Ingredients : Not mentioned on the lip pencil.
hey thats such a beautiful shade….
thanks dear :)
Nice review Rakhi, I got same shade :) I like it…loved your lipswatch :)
thanks dear :)