Hey everyone, today I am going to review a yet another glitter nail paint – LA Splash Pretty Jellyfish. I got this nail paint in my Fab Bag few months back and I am quite liking it. You can buy it online at Fabbag.com.
What I Liked :
- The nail paint comes in a rectangle glass bottle with matte finish silver cap. The applicator brush is of pretty good quality that makes the application quite easy.
- Pretty Jellyfish is a beautiful light purple shimmery shade that has purple, blue and magenta glitter in it.
- It is a bit sheer and needed 3 coats for complete opaque finish.
- It dries pretty fast and you do not have to wait in-between coat applications.
- It gives pretty shimmery finish
- Stays on nails for 2-3 days without chipping.
- Ideal shade for parties & special occasions
- Can be used as its own or as a top coat for matte nail paints
What I Disliked :
- Little over priced
- Difficult to remove
(above – single coat, below – three coats)
LA Splash Pretty Jellyfish Nail Polish Price in India : Rs.500
Shades Available :
- Blowfish Pink
- Blowfish Purple
- Blowfish Violet
- Blowfish Yellow
- Blue Tastic
- Conch Cocoa
- Neon Craze
- Pretty Jellyfish
- Sparkling Jellyfish
- Sparkling Stratosphere
- Sparkling Rose
- Sparkling Torpedo
Product Information :
Name : LA Splash Pretty Jellyfish Nail Polish
Claims : With all our nail lacquers and treatments there is no reason why nails shouldn’t be manicured 24/7. Nail splash is formulated to be quick drying and long lasting. Dare to explore the vivid hues and glistening shades of L.A Splash Cosmetics.
Usage : Apply 2 coats of Nail Splash in your favorite shade. Get creative and give it your own twist by adding Glitter Splash to it, or create your own color with clear Nail Splash and Eye Sparkle. Want that acrylic look? Add a coat of clear nail polish to seal the deal.