Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the newly launched hair serum – Livon Moroccan Silk Serum. I have already reviewed Moroccan Argan Hair Oil which is my HG hair serum.
Packaging : The hair serum comes in a see through plastic bottle with a pump dispenser and a clear cap. The packaging is sleek, sturdy and you can easily carry it along with you while traveling.
What I liked about Livon Moroccan Silk Serum :
- This hair serum is a transparent liquid which has a little thick consistency as compared to the hair oils.
- It has a mild fragrance which goes away completely after 1-2 hours.
- After hair wash, I towel dry my hair and section them in to two parts. Now I take two pumps of this serum, rub it between my hands and apply it to my hair starting from the mid-length towards the hair ends.
- Finally I take one more pump of the serum and apply it on my crown area and back hair.
- Because of its silky smooth texture, I don’t find any difficulty in spreading the serum on my hair.
- It detangles the hair very well and I notice less breakage while combing my hair. It is true to its claims of preventing breakage.
- It also makes the hair a little soft to touch and helps in taming a few fly-aways.
- It is quite lightweight and doesn’t make my hair sticky or greasy.
- I have pretty thick hair and it doesn’t weigh down my hair.
- It is enriched with the Moroccan Argan oil and comes with UV filter.
- It is not very expensive, the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
- It is easily available at local stores and online at Flipkart.com.
What I dis-liked about Livon Moroccan Silk Serum :
- I wish it had come with some better fragrance.
- It doesn’t make my hair silky smooth and also doesn’t bring shine to them.
- It is not effective in taming all the fly-aways and controlling the frizz.
- I doubt whether its UV filter will protect the hair from sun, as they have given no info about the SPF rating.
- The Argan oil proportion is not mentioned on the pack. I think it has very less amount of argan oil as it is priced only Rs.259 for 59ml whereas the argan oil is quite expensive.
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Price in India : Rs.259 for 59ml
Product Information :
Name : Livon Moroccan Silk Serum
Shelf Life : 2 years