Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Vital Mask – Saturday. It is one of the masks from the set of LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Vital mask pack that contains 7 sheets masks for different functions for a skin renewal process. This sheet mask is highly enriched with aloe & skin activators, and nutritional contents on the sheet with excellent skin adhesion. It balances oil and moisture, blocks toxic substances to skin and increases the skin elasticity & moisture. The price of the LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Vital Mask is Rs.235 for 1 sheet (26ml) and you can buy it online from Skin18.com.
My Experience: The sheet mask fits properly on the face without leaving any air gaps. It gives cooling sensation when applied and feels very light on the skin. It has a sweet fruity fragrance which feels very refreshing. The thin sheet mask fabric is soaked in essence but still there is no essence dripping as it gets easily absorbed into the skin. I keep this sheet mask on my face for 30 minutes and gently dab the remaining essence on my face and neck. It instantly refreshes the dull & dehydrated skin and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
Pros of LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Vital Mask:
- Easy to use face mask that provides instant freshness to a dull & dehydrated skin.
- It is very useful to carry this sheet mask especially when you are travelling.
- It is enriched with the goodness of pomegranate and skin activators.
- Can be used by men too.
- It is free from Parabens and mineral oils.
- It doesn’t cause any breakouts to me combination acne prone skin.
Cons of LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Vital Mask:
- Offline availability is an issue.
- The skin feels a little sticky after its usage.
- Some people can find it expensive.
- Not suitable for extremely oily skin.