Hey everyone, today I’m sharing a review of the L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Fine Lines + Whitening Cream. L’Oreal Paris has recently launched a new range of affordable skin care products customised for women in their 20s, 30s and 40s. I have already reviewed the facial foam from the 30+ range – L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Aging Facial Foam.
Packaging : The cream comes in an attractive white glass jar with a gold screw cap. All the product information like its benefits, how to use, ingredients list and expiry date is given on the outer carton of the cream.
What I Liked about L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Fine Lines + Whitening Cream :
- The face cream comes in a light beige color and has a sweet fragrance which is not very strong. It has a whipped cream kind of texture which helps in smooth application.
- After cleansing & toning my face, I take a generous amount of this cream and apply it all over my face & neck avoiding areas around my eyes. It spreads easily and gets absorbed in the skin with a little massage.
- Despite its lightweight texture, it provided an adequate hydration to my combination-oily skin. It controls oil and gives me a matte finish for good 4-5 hours (during the winters) and then starts feeling a little greasy afterwards.
- After using this cream my skin feels soft, refreshed and visibly bright. It leaves a healthy glow on my skin which lasts for 2-3 hours.
- It gives a tingling sensation to my acne prone skin, but doesn’t cause me any skin breakouts.
- It comes with SPF 21 PA++ protection which makes it an apt cream for the day time. I don’t have much exposure to the sun so I’m ok with this SPF rating.
- I don’t have fine lines so I’m not able to comment on that claim. But it does make my skin bright and glowing.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 50g jar will easily last for up to 2 months. It also comes in a 20g tube variant, so I’ll advice to first try the smaller variant and then decide wether you want to invest in the full size jar.
- I’m satisfied with the quantity & quality provided for its price.
- It is easily available at stores and online shopping sites like Myntra.com, Nykaa.com, etc.
What I Dis-liked about L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Fine Lines + Whitening Cream :
- Tub packaging is unhygienic to use. Also the glass jar is prone to breakage and is not very travel friendly.
- It stings to my skin specially on the areas where I have a few breakouts. So I think people with sensitive skin should avoid it.
- Not enough moisturizing for dry skin people, specially during the winters. Whereas the oily skin people might find it a little greasy during the summers.
- Personally I don’t like skin care products that claim to make the skin fairer. Also it’s too early to comment on the spot fading claims.
- SPF 21 is not good enough for the people who have more sun exposure, it should have come at-least with SPF 30.
- L’Oreal has launched only one cream for all the skin types.
- List of chemicals.
L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Fine Lines + Whitening Cream Price in India : Rs.149 for 20g, Rs.425 for 50g.
Product Information :
Name : L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Fine Lines + Whitening Cream
Shelf Life : 3 years.