Hello everyone, my today’s review is about the Lotus Baby+ Tender Touch Baby body lotion. Lotus Herbals has recently launched a new baby skincare range that includes – shower gel and shampoo combo, baby powder, nappy cream, baby face creme, body lotion, and baby oil. I bought three of these newly launched products, and I’ve been using them on my daughter for the past two weeks.
Price & Availability: The price of the Lotus Herbals Baby+ Tender Touch Baby body lotion is Rs.155 for 100ml. You can buy Lotus Baby+ products online from Amazon.in.
Packaging: The body lotion comes in a mustard yellow colour plastic bottle with press-open cap. Unfortunately, the bottle we received came with a faulty cap and its press mechanism isn’t working. I’ve to unscrew the cap each time to take out the body lotion. Other than that, the bottle is compact, spill-proof, and travel-friendly. It also carries the important information like the ingredients, expiry date, claims, price, etc.
My Experience: The body lotion comes in a white colour and has a nice consistency, neither too thick nor runny. It has a pleasant scent that is not strong, and it’ll not irritate tender baby skin. It spreads effortlessly on the skin and sinks completely into the skin. However, it takes a little time to get completely absorbed which am little disappointed about. My daughter is very active and doesn’t give much time to make it absorb completely. This is causing difficulty to make it work (unlike Dove baby lotion that gets absorbed very quickly).
This body lotion moisturizes the skin effectively leaving skin supple and nourished. It does feel a little greasy initially but feels comfortable after some time. It keeps skin hydrated for good 6-7 hours, and then you need to reapply it. It is very gentle on the skin, and after using it for more than two weeks, I’ve not seen any allergy or irritation on my daughter’s skin.
Reasons to buy Lotus Baby+ Tender Touch Baby body lotion:
- A product of a well-known and trusted beauty brand.
- It is infused with the goodness of shea butter and calendula extracts.
- A lightweight lotion that moisturizes the skin nicely leaving baby’s skin soft, supple and hydrated for a reasonable amount of time.
- It has a non-greasy formula that doesn’t stain baby’s clothes.
- This body lotion is 99% natural and is free from preservatives, sulphates, alcohol, mineral oils and synthetic colours & fragrances.
- Ideal to use on babies from 0+ months.
- Not very expensive.
Reasons to avoid Lotus Baby+ Tender Touch Baby body lotion:
- It takes time to absorb in the skin which is not good especially for toddlers who can never sit in one place for long.
- I am little disappointed with the packaging as the bottle we’ve received a faulty one, and its press-down mechanism isn’t working.