Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Luke Green Tea Essence Mask that was a part of the Skin18.com package I’ve received a few weeks back. This green tea sheet mask is enriched with antioxidants that help fight signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc. The price of the Luke Green Tea Essence Mask is around Rs.170 per sheet and you can buy it online from Skin18.com.
My Experience: The sheet mask has a slightly thicker fabric that is soaked in a sticky essence. After thoroughly cleansing & toning my face, I took out the sheet mask and placed it on my face. The sheet mask adhered nicely on the face without shifting but sadly the size of the sheet was a little shorter for my face. It gave a cooling effect to the skin that helped in relaxing the tired face. I kept it on for about 25 minutes and during that time all the essence got completely soaked into the skin and there was no essence left in the sheet. After removing this mask my skin felt so soft, nourished and relaxed. It did sooth and calm the irritated sun exposed skin and left my face supple & hydrated. I’ll definitely love to use this mask again especially during the summers (due to its extremely cooling effect, I recommend using this sheet mask only during the hot weather).
Reason to buy:
- The sheet mask comes in an easy to tear sachet that is very easy to carry while traveling.
- It is infused with the plant extracts that provide deep nourishment and leaves the skin soft, supple and moisturized.
- The essence gets completely absorbed into the skin to provide intense hydration.
- It doesn’t cause any allergy to my sensitive acne prone skin.
- It is ideal to use by both men & women.
- Suitable for a dull, dehydrated and very dry skin.
- Not very expensive.
Reasons to avoid:
- Due to its high cooling effect, this sheet mask is not ideal to use during the colder months.
- A single usage of this sheet mask will not help much with fine lines or wrinkles.
- Not easily available (available online only at Skin18.com).
- People with very dry skin can find it less hydrating.
- The size of the sheet was slightly shorter for my face.