Hey everyone, today I’m going to review the Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud Lip Balm in the shade Beaming Violet. Maybelline India has launched this new range of lip balms in 4 shades – Pink Alert, Beaming Violet, Striking Orange and Vivid Peach.
“Empower Lips and say it Bright Out Loud! Maybelline New York introduces Baby Lips Bright Out Loud with bright pigments for a bright pop of lively color. The exclusive formula moisturizes and protects lips while giving a subtle shine and color to the lips. These are infused with Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter for continuous moisture and supple smooth lips all day. Lips are visibly renewed after one week”.
Packaging: Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud lip balm comes in a pink plastic tube with yellow fonts. The long and thin packaging of the lip balm is very sturdy and it can be easily carried in a pocket or purse. The shade name is written on the cap as well as on a sticker attached at the bottom of the tube. Inside the tube, there is a violet color bullet that has a slanted tip. Also, the color-coded bodies of these lip balms help in easy identification of the shade. All in all the packaging is sturdy, convenient to use and travel-friendly.
My Experience: I chose the shade Beaming Violet which is a beautiful purplish pink color. It smells like a fresh peppermint and you can feel the tingling sensation on the lips during its application. The slanted tip of the lip balm helps in an easy and fuss-free application. The lip balm has a good pigmentation and it imparts a nice color on the lips with 2-3 swipes. It hydrates lips well and leaves a pink glossy finish on the lips that looks very fresh & natural. It keeps the lips moisturized for 2-3 hrs and then you need to re-apply it. The color is easily buildable and if you have slightly pigmented lips it will easily hide imperfections and give you an even color payoff. Additionally, it comes with SPF 15 that will protect the lips from the harsh sun.
What I liked about Maybelline Bright Out Loud Beaming Violet lip balm:
- I liked its sturdy, hygienic and easy to travel with packaging.
- Beaming Violet is a beautiful pink color that instantly brightens up a dull face.
- It is pigmented enough to hide minor pigmentation and gives a nice pop of color to the lips.
- It moisturizes the lips well and gives a glossy pink finish that stays put for 2-3 hours.
- I really liked its refreshing peppermint fragrance.
- Ideal to use by school/college girls or on day to day basis when you don’t feel like wearing heavy makeup.
- Comes with SPF 15.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter.
- Available in 4 pretty shades – Pink Alert, Beaming Violet, Striking Orange & Vivid Peach.
- Easily available at local beauty/departmental stores and leading online shopping sites.
- Not very expensive.
What I disliked about Maybelline Bright Out Loud Beaming Violet lip balm:
- It is not enough moisturizing for the colder months and you need to keep on reapplying it after every 2-3 hours.
- It transfers very easily and vanishes completely even after light drinks and meal.
- Not suitable for extremely dry and pigmented lips.