Maybelline India has recently added 3 new variants in their Baby Lips range and named it Maybelline Baby Lips Spiced Up. The new range includes 3 dark shades to suit Indian skin tones. The lip balms come in classic Baby Lips packaging and the price of the Maybelline Baby Lips Spiced Up lip balms is Rs.175. Click to read the full review of Berry Sherbet and Spicy Cinnamon lip balms.
Maybelline Baby Lips Spiced Lip Balm Up Key Features :
- Comes in easy to use plastic bullet with screw cap.
- The shades available are – Spicy Cinnamon, Berry Sherbet & Tropical Punch.
- Highly moisturizing, provide 12 hrs intense hydration.
- Comes with SPF 20 that will protect the lips from the harsh sun.
- Comes in three delicious flavours.
- Make lips soft, supple and plump.
- Not very expensive.
- Easily available at local beauty stores, Maybelline counters or buy them online from Amazon.in.
Product Claims :
Spice it up with Maybelline New York’s newly launched Baby Lips Spiced Up.
Maybelline New York launches the all new Baby Lips Spiced Up, made for the Indi pop generation specially and developed to perfectly suit the range of Indian skin tones.
With every application lips are reborn and feel supple, plump, moisturized, giving you intense care. Baby Lips Spiced Up comes in delicious flavors – Spicy Cinnamon, Berry Sherbet, and Tropical Punch that guarantee to delight. Pout in confidence this summer with the best lip balm in India, Baby Lips Spiced Up.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Deeper shades to suit sun-kissed skin tones
- Stronger, lip-smacking flavours
- Intense 12hr care
- Enriched with SPF 20 for sun protection