Hey everyone, today I am reviewing Maybelline ColorShow lipstick in shade Fuchsia Flare 110. Maybellins has finally launched their Color Show Lipstick range in India. They offer 27 beautiful shades of pinks, purples, browns, reds and nudes. I picked up two shades from the range and really liking them.
Packaging : The lipstick comes in a shiny black rectangular case with a color coded string. The shade name and number is provided at the bottom of the pack.
What I Liked about Maybelline ColorShow Fuchsia Flare 110 Lipstick :
- I like its compact, sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Fuchsia Flare is a beautiful fuchsia or bright pink color. It doesn’t contain any shimmer particle.
- It has a sweet strawberry fragrance which I really like.
- The color show lipstick has a soft creamy texture and glides smoothly on the lips without tugging.
- It is highly pigmented and goes opaque in just a single stroke. Even highly pigmented lips can be covered with two coats.
- It sets into a satiny finish and instantly brightens up my face.
- It has a creamy formula which is quite moisturizing and doesn’t make my lips dry or flaky.
- It stays on my lips for good 3-4 hours with light snacks and drinks in between.
- It fades evenly and leaves a pink tint behind which stays on lips for next 4-5 hours.
- It doesn’t bleed.
- Maybelline Color show lipsticks are decently priced.
- This color will suit everyone from dusky to fair skin beauties.
- 27 beautiful shades are available to choose from.
- You can buy these lipsticks from Maynelline counters and online shopping websites like Flipkart.com, Nykss.com.
What I Disliked about Maybelline ColorShow Fuchsia Flare 110 Lipstick :
- It gets transfer easily.
- It has the tendency to accentuate dry areas on the lips and settles in the fine lines.
- Not enough moisturizing for dry lips.
- You need a makeup remover to remove it completely.
Maybelline ColorShow Fuchsia Flare 110 Lipstick Price in India : Rs.299 for 3.6g