Hello everyone, today I’m going to review one of my currently favorite pink lipstick – Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick POW2. Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert range has four beautiful pink shades named POW1, POW2, POW3 and POW4.
What I Liked about POW2 :
- The lipstick comes in an attractive pink and silver packaging. A cute square mirror is provided at the top of the cap and shade name is labelled at the bottom for easy identification if you have more than one shade.
- Pink Alert POW2 is a beautiful hot pink shade which is suitable for all Indian skin tones.
- Maybelline Pink Alert lipstick has a buttery smooth texture and glides effortlessly onto lips without tugging.
- It is highly pigmented and goes completely opaque with a single stroke. Even it will cover pigmented lips with just two strokes.
- It is very hydrating and I don’t find the need of applying lip balm underneath it.
- It doesn’t settle into fine lines nor does it bleed.
- It sets into glossy finish and gives the illusion of fuller looking lips.
- It is prone to melting due to its extremely buttery texture, so it’s better to refrigerate it during summers.
- It stays on my lips for 4-5 hours with light snacks & drinks in-between. After that it leaves a pink stain that will last for another 2-3 hours.
- It is easily available
- Not very expensive
What I Disliked about POW2 :
- It does transfer a little
Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick POW2 Price in India : Rs.375 for 3.9g.
Product Information :
Name : Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick POW2
- Amp up your lips in the hottest pink.
- In 4 bright pink shades
- Passionate Pink color only from our vivid color pigments
- Creamier feel only from our nourishing honey nectar
Shelf Life : 3 years