Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing Maybelline Colossal Kajal Coloured Kohl Turquoise.
What I Liked :
- It comes in a bright yellow retractable pencil form with turquoise deatailing on it. The cap is tightly secure and you can easily carry it along with you.
- It has a bright blue color and contains micro shimmer particles.
- It has a creamy texture and glides smoothly onto eylids & waterline without tugging. But due to its creamy texture it is easily breakable.
- This kohl can be applied on eyelids as well as on waterline.
- It has an average pigmentation and requires 2-3 swipes to show full color pay off
- It gives semi matte finish
- It stays on my oily eyelids for 4-5 hours and then starts fading away.
- Once it is completely dry, it becomes smudge-proof & water proof.
- I prefer to use this occasionally, not for daily basis.
- The quantity provided for its price is very good, it will last for 2-3 months.
- Suitable for Indian skin tones
- Doesn’t cause any irritation to my eyes
- Easily available
What I Disliked :
- Pigmentation should have been better
- Very delicate, so prone to breakage
- Ingredients list is missing
Maybelline Colossal Kajal Coloured Kohl Turquoise Price in India : Rs.249 for 0.35g
Product Information :
Claims : First of its kind in India with 2 in 1 benefits of a Kohl and Eyeliner
Go all out with glamorous eyes in the most exciting Colossal Kohl – Turquoise which LINES like a Kohl and DEFINES like a liner. Turquoise kohl is a refreshing twist on the conventional black kohl and a must have fashion and beauty accessory.
- Provides 12 Hours of smudge-free turquoise intensity
- Color doesn’t smudge or fade
- Enriched with nourishing ingredients and Vitamin E to soothe the eye
- Features a unique tip that glides smoothly for even application
- 100% suitable for your eyes
Ingredients : Not mentioned
Shelf Life : 2 years