Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Maybelline Electro Pop lip balm in shade Berry Bomb. The electro Pop lip balm is available in four different variants – Oh Orange, Fierce N Tangy, Pink Shock and Berry Bomb.
Packaging : The lip balm comes in a black case with a clear plastic cap. The shade name is written in bright purple letters on the cap. The cap shuts with a click and you can easily carry it in your pocket and purse.
What I Liked about Maybelline Electro Pop Berry Bomb Lip Balm :
- I really like its cute girly packaging which is hygienic and convenient to use.
- The lip balm bullet has a dark berry color and has a refreshing fruity fragrance which I totally loved :)
- The lip balm has a soft texture and it glides smoothly on the lips.
- It is almost clear balm with light hint of purplish pink color.
- It moisturises my dry lips very well and keeps my lips hydrated for good 3-4 hours.
- 3-4 swipes of the lip balm imparts a nice pink tint on the lips which looks very natural.
- It is quite lightweight and doesn’t feel waxy or sticky on the lips.
- Berry Bomb is a pretty everyday shade and is ideal for teenage girls.
- You can wear it under and over your matte lipsticks.
- It is enriched with Shea butter and Vitamin E.
- Not very expensive and the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
- It is easily available at store and online shopping websites.
- Three more variants Oh Orange, Fierce N Tangy and Pink Shock are available to choose from.
What I Dis-liked about Maybelline Electro Pop Berry Bomb Lip Balm :
- The lip balm bullet broke from the bottom, while I was applying it on my lips :(
- It is very sheer and is not able to hide the lip pigmentation.
- The bullet color is kind of misleading, in actual the lip balm is almost clear with a slight hint of color.
- I find the Lakme Dual Core lip balms better than these, in terms of packaging and color tint.
Maybelline Electro Pop Berry Bomb Lip Balm Price in India : Rs.165 for 3.5g
Product Information :
Name : Maybelline Electro Pop Berry Bomb Lip Balm
Shelf Life : 3 years