FACES Cosmetics, a Canadian beauty brand has recently introduced a new makeup product in the Indian market – FACES GlamOn Prime Perfect Foundation. This new launch claims to give you flawless, even tone skin for a longer period. FACES has already launched their GlamOn Prime Perfect Pressed Powder a few months back, which I quite liked.
FACES GlamOn Prime Perfect Foundation Key Points:
- The foundation comes in a flat black plastic bottle with a nozzle mouth opening which is covered with a silver cap.
- It has a creamy soft texture that blends effortlessly and gives you a flawless complexion.
- It has a lightweight, oil-free formula that gives a skin perfecting matte finish to your face.
- It is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E that delivers intense hydration & keeps skin nourished.
- It gives sheer to medium coverage and has a decent staying time.
- It comes with UVA/UVB filters for anti-aging protection.
- FACES GlamOn Prime Perfect Foundation is available in 5 different shades to suit Indian skin tone – Ivory, Natural, Beige, Sand and Tan.
- It is dermatologically tested and is free from harsh chemicals like Parabens.
- The price of the FACES GlamOn Prime Perfect Foundation is Rs.699 for 30ml.
- It is easily available at the nearest FACES counters.