Hey everyone, this is the review of Garnier Pure Active Real Neem face wash. I have an oily skin with pimples & open pores. And the main ingredients of this face wash, neem leaf extract & tea tree oil are known for their pimple & acne preventing properties. So I bought this face wash and have been using it for the past few weeks.
Packaging : The Real Neem face wash comes in a white plastic tube with flip cap. The packaging is quite sturdy and all the product information is given at the back of the tube.
What I Liked about Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash :
- I like its hygienic and travel friendly tube packaging.
- Garnier Real Neem face wash comes in a light green color and has a herbal fragrance which is not very strong.
- This gel based face wash has a little runny consistency.
- It lathers decently and cleanses the skin very well.
- It removes the skin impurities, oiliness and leaves the skin clean & clear.
- It doesn’t sting or irritate to my oily acne prone skin.
- My skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like neem and tea tree, which are known to work effectively against pimples & acne.
- It is suitable for all skin types (except extremely oily skin) and is ideal for both men & women.
- It is quite affordable and the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- This 50g tube of face wash will easily last for a month when used twice a day.
- Frequent use of this face wash will help to prevents pimples and acne up to certain extent.
- It is easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash :
- The flip cap of this face wash is a little hard to open.
- It doesn’t give squeaky clean skin and is not suitable for oily skin people during hot & humid weather.
- Contains SLS.
- Unable to remove makeup.
Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash Price in India : Rs.55 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash
Shelf Life :