Mankind Pharma Ltd has recently launched an anti-acne ointment named Acne Star Gel in the market. Beautiful Bollywood actress Shruti Hassan is endorsing this new product. Its 3 step action cures acne and leaves you with radiant clear skin. I have oily skin with acne and blemishes and I’m quite excited to try this newly launched product. I’ll come with the detailed review after using this anti-acne gel for some time. I’ve used this gel and shared my views about it, you can read the full review here.
Acne Star Gel Key Point:
- It comes in a clear gel form that absorbs easily into the skin.
- It attacks bacteria causing acne and gives a clear skin.
- It is formulated with Clindamycin and Nicotinamide that are known for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The price of the Acne Star Gel is Rs.70 for 15g.
- It is easily available at local pharmacy stores.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Click to read the full review.
Also Read: AcneStar gel uses in Hindi
- Clindamycin Topical(1%): Clindamycin is used to treat bacterial infections.
- Nicotinamide(4%): Nicotinamide is used to treat vitamin B3 deficiency and inflammatory skin diseases like acne and pellagra.