Spawake beauty brand has recently added three new products to their existing skincare range – Spawake UV Cut Silk Milk, UV Protect Aqua Gel and Whitening Clear Toner. Spawake skincare brand is launched in India by a Japanese cosmetic company ‘Kose Corporation’. They offer a range of skincare products enriched with sea-sourced natural Sea Weeds and active ingredients. I tried some of the Spawake products in the past and really liked them. You can read the review of Spawake products here. Spawake products are easily available at local departmental stores, Big Bazaar and also online at Amazon.in, Myntra.com or their official website Spawake-shop.com.
Spawake Whitening Clear Toner Price – Rs.249 for 200ml
- It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a spray nozzle.
- A clear non-sticky face toner that removes impurities and makeup traces very effectively.
- It gives pleasant & cool sensation and leaves the skin refreshed for a longer period of time.
- It is enriched with Sea minerals, Algae extracts, Vitamin C & B3.
- It helps reduce melanin production and gives a clear complexion.
- It is dermatologically tested and is ideal for all skin types.
Spawake UV Protect Aqua Gel Price – Rs.349 for 40g
- It comes in an easy to use plastic tube with a flip cap.
- It is enriched with sea minerals that revitalise and moisturise the skin.
- Gel-based formula, it feels very light on the skin.
- It comes with SPF 30 and PA++ protection.
- It absorbs quickly without leaving any white cast on the skin.
- It prevents skin darkening and leaves you with even tone skin complexion.
Spawake UV Cut Silk Milk Price – Rs.449 for 40ml
- It comes in a white plastic bottle with an orange flip open cap.
- It sinks into the skin completely without feeling sticky or greasy.
- A water-based formula that refreshes and revitalizes the skin.
- It has SPF 50+ and PA++++ protection.
- It is sweat and water resistant.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for all skin types and is ideal to use by both men and women.