Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower that I have been using for the past few months. This light shower cream is infused with Pro-Vitamin and caring oils that leave the skin moisturized and smooth throughout the day.
Packaging: Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower comes in a flat purple bottle with a white flip open cap. The cap shuts tightly but it is not completely leakage proof. The product related important information is provided at the back of the bottle.
Texture & Fragrance: Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower comes in a pearl white color and has a little runny consistency. It has a sweet floral fragrance like the Nivea Soft cream which I really liked.
Price & Availability: The price of the Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower is Rs.165 for 250ml. It can be easily bought from local departmental stores and online shopping websites.
Efficacy: I generally pour a small amount of the Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower on a wet loofah and massage it nicely all over my damp body skin. It works up into a rich creamy lather and removes skin impurities very effectively. As soon as you start massaging it, you can smell its pleasant aroma which lingers around for some time. After each usage of this cream shower, my body skin feels soft, smooth and thoroughly moisturized. I and my Hubby both really enjoyed using this shower cream during this winter.
I have normal body skin and sometimes I don’t even find the need of applying a body lotion after its usage. This rich shower cream provides an adequate hydration and helps maintain skin’s pH balance. The only thing which I don’t like about this shower cream is, it leaves a bit slippery feeling which is a little difficult to wash off completely. So I don’t think it’ll suit my skin during the summers when my skin becomes a little oily. But I’ll definitely continue using it for the harsh winter days.
Reasons to buy Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower:
- It cleanses the skin very well without giving a dry or stretchy feeling.
- I liked its pleasant fragrance which stays on for 4-5 hours.
- Very affordable, the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
- It is suitable for normal, dry and very dry skin.
- It can be used by men too.
- A little goes a long way, this 250ml bottle will easily last for up to 2 months.
Reasons to avoid Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower:
- The bottle is not completely spill-proof, so you have to seal the cap with a tape in case you want to carry it along with you while traveling.
- It doesn’t give a squeaky clean feel, so it is not ideal to use by oily skin people especially during the hot and humid weather.
- It contains SLS (which I don’t mind).
Name: Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower
Shelf Life: 30 months
Claims & Usage:
I have used Nivea shower gels but allways gave cream one a skip. I thought they might be heavy for normal skin. Thanks for the review, even if I try i’ll try them during the winters :)