Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion with SPF 15. It is enriched with camucamu and acerola cherry extracts that offer 50 times higher Vitamin C. It helps to repair dull damaged skin, dark spots, uneven skin tone and rough, flaky, cracked & itchy skin.
Packaging: Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion with SPF 15 comes in 3 size options (75ml, 200ml, 400ml with pump). I got the 75ml variant which comes in a white plastic bottle with blue flip cap. The bottle is spill-proof, sturdy and convenient to carry while traveling.
Price & Availability: The price of the Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion with SPF 15 is Rs.130 for 75ml, Rs.249 for 200ml and Rs.360 for 400ml. It is easily available at the local beauty/departmental stores and also online at leading e-commerce websites.
My Experience: Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion comes in a milky white color and has slightly runny consistency. It spreads nicely and absorbs quickly with a little massage. It gives cooling sensation when applied on the skin and leaves the skin soft and nourished. I use this body lotion only during the summers when my body skin is not very dry. It moisturizes the skin well without feeling greasy or sticky. However, it is not apt for people with dry body skin neither during the colder months.
Reasons to buy Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion with SPF 15:
- The body lotion comes in a compact, hygienic packaging and the 75ml size bottle is perfect to carry while traveling.
- A lightweight body lotion that gets absorbed quickly and leaves the skin soft & hydrated (only if you have normal body skin type).
- It comes with SPF 15 that will protect the skin from the harmful UV rays
- It is free of Paraben, Mineral Oil, Colorants and Bleaching.
- It is ideal to use by both men and women.
- It has a mild fragrance that will not irritate people who are sensitive to strong scents.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion with SPF 15:
- Don’t get fooled by its extra whitening claims. It is not going to make your body skin fair or white.
- It is not moisturizing enough for dry skin, especially during the winter season.
- A little expensive in comparison to Vaseline Healthy White body lotion that works better than this one.