Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing one of my all time favorite moisturizer for the winters – Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser. I have been using this Nivea cream since my college days and really loved it.
Packaging: Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser comes in a white plastic jar with a screw cap. Its compact size and tightly secure cap make it ideal to carry while traveling. The jar packaging is little unhygienic but I don’t mind it as this product works great for my skin.
Texture & Fragrance: Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser comes in a milky white color and has a very light texture. It has a perfect consistency neither too thick nor runny. It has a sweet floral fragrance that I really like.
Price & Availability: The price of the Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser is Rs.145 for 100ml. It is easily available at local beauty stores and leading online shopping websites.
Efficacy: I have oily skin but I get a few dry patches on my face during the colder months. I always prefer using face moisturizers that hydrate my skin without leaving an uncomfortable greasy feeling. I generally take a small amount of this moisturiser and massage it nicely all over my cleansed face and neck. It sinks completely into the skin with a little massage and keeps my skin soft, supple and hydrated throughout the day. It feels very light on the skin and never caused any breakout to my sensitive skin. The only drawback of this moisturiser is that it comes without SPF.
Reasons to buy Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser:
- A lightweight moisturizer that provides adequate hydration to the skin.
- Unlike other winter creams, it doesn’t leave greasy, oily feeling on the skin.
- A small amount is required during each use that makes it a long lasting product.
- Suitable for all skin types and ideal to use by men, women and children.
- Value for money.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser:
- Tub packaging is little unhygienic to use.
- People with extremely dry skin might not find it enough hydrating.
- Comes without SPF.
Name: Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser
Shelf life: 30 months