Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in shade Chocolat 902. I got this eye pencil in my Fab Bag August Edition.
Packaging : The eye pencil comes in a black wooden pencil form with a black plastic cap. The color coded bottom of the eye pencil helps in identifying the color. The ingredients list is also printed on the pencil.
Shade and Texture : Chocolat 902 is a brown color and comes without shimmer. It has a soft creamy texture and glides smoothly on the lids without tugging.
Pigmentation : It is decently pigmented and goes opaque after 3-4 swipes.
What I Liked about NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Chocolat 902 :
- I liked its soft & smooth texture.
- It comes without shimmer and gives matte finish.
- It can be used as an eye pencil or an eyebrow pencil.
- Sometimes I use it as an eye shadow base.
- Ingredients list is provided on the pack.
What I Dis-liked about NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Chocolat 902 :
- I have pigmented oily eyelids and it doesn’t show any color on my lids.
- I have black eyebrows, so how can I use it as an eye brow pencil.
- It smudges & smears in no time.
- You need to carry an extra sharpener along with it and the sharpening also leads to the product wastage.
- I am very disappointed with the color and the poor pigmentation of this pencil.
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Chocolat 902 Price in India : Rs.295 for 1g