Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the O3+ Derma Fresh Cream SPF40. This cream claims to give intense nourishment to the skin while providing lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays.
Packaging: O3+ Derma Fresh Cream comes in a white colored squeeze tube pack with a flip open cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic & easy to use and its compact size makes it travel-friendly too.
Price & Availability: The price of the O3+ Derma Fresh Cream SPF40 is Rs.385 for 50g. It can be bought from local beauty/departmental stores and also online from leading e-commerce websites like Flipkart.com, Purplle.com, eBay.in, etc.
My Experience: O3+ Derma Fresh Cream SPF40 comes in a milky white color and has a rich creamy texture. After cleansing and toning my face I take a pea-sized amount of this cream and massage it nicely on my face & neck. Besides its thick consistency, it spreads easily on the skin and sinks into the skin with a little massage. My skin becomes slightly dry during the winters and this cream moisturizes my skin well without feeling dry or stretchy. Additionally, it comes with SPF40 and PA+++ protection that will provide long-lasting protection from harmful sun rays. I used this cream during the summers when my skin becomes oily and my skin felt greasy after some time so I stopped using it.
Reasons to buy O3+ Derma Fresh Cream SPF40:
- Hygienic and travel-friendly tube packaging.
- It has a rich creamy formula that provides adequate hydration to normal to slightly dry skin.
- Doesn’t cause any irritation or allergy to my acne prone skin.
- It has a mild fragrance that will not irritate people who are sensitive to strong scents.
- Long lasting, you will need a small amount of cream during each use and this 50g tube will last you for up to 2 months.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Easily available offline as well as online.
Reasons to avoid O3+ Derma Fresh Cream SPF40:
- Not suitable for oily skin as it leaves greasy feeling on the skin.
- Not enough moisturizing for a very dry skin.
- Contains Parabens.
- Little expensive.
I was try to find it on e commerce web sites but not showing this cream please help