Hey everyone, today I’m going to share my shopping experience with Kama’s official website Kamaayurveda.com. Kama Ayurveda is a well known Indian ayurvedic beauty brand that offers a range of skin care, hair care and body care products. Kama products are enriched with 100% natural plant-based ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals.
What I Liked about Kamaayurveda.com :
- The website has a neat & clean layout with user friendly interface. Search option is also provided at the top which makes shopping experience much convenient.
- After registering myself at their website, I added my favorite products and made payment. After a few minutes of placing the order, they sent a confirmation mail on the registered e-mail id with all product details.
- Payment can be made via debit/credit cards or net banking, COD option is also available on purchase of Rs.1499 or above.
- They offer a full refund for any full priced unopened product that is returned within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- All products were brand new and came nicely bubble wrapped inside a brown carton.
- I received my order within 48 hrs (in Delhi NCR), which is amazing.
- They offer all Kama Ayurveda products from different categories like skin care, hair care, body care, fragrances for both men & women.
What I Dis-liked about Kamaayurveda.com :
- They don’t offer many deals.
- They charge shipping on orders below Rs.1499.
Seems great. 1500 still looks better compared to TBS… Lovely clicks :)
thanks dear :)
1500 is still good amount for free delivery like swathi said…TBS has minimum 2500/- order amount for free delivery…i am waiting for product reviews :)
Thanks Anubhuti, I’ll come with detailed reviews very soon :)