Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Organic Harvest Hair Oil for Dandruff Free Hair. Organic Harvest is an Indian beauty brand that offers a wide range of organic skincare, haircare and body care products. They recently launched 3 hair oils to tackle common hair problems like dandruff, hair fall and hair thinning. These hair treatment oils are enriched with the essence of organic ingredients and help in strengthening the hair follicles and nourish the hair from root to tip, making them feel fuller and beautiful.
Packaging: The hair oil comes in a clear plastic bottle with a white pump dispenser. All the product related important information is mentioned on the outer carton. Though the pump dispenser makes the packaging very hygienic and convenient to use but sadly its pump is not very functional and it dispenses the oil with so much pressure that the oil splashes out of the palm.
Texture & Fragrance: The anti dandruff oil comes in an off white color and has a light texture. It has a strong tree tea oil fragrance that can bother people with a sensitive nose.
Price & Availability: The price of the Organic Harvest Hair Oil for Dandruff Free Hair is Rs.595 for 100ml and it can be bought online from organicharvest.in.
My Experience: I’ve quite thick hair with itchy scalp and flaky dandruff. I tried many products in the past from various well-known brand, some of them worked and some didn’t. A few weeks back Organic Harvest team sent me this hair oil for the reviewing purpose. I’ve been using this hair oil for the past 4 weeks before each hair wash. I generally massage this oil on my scalp and leave it on for good 2 hours. It gives a slight tingling sensation when applied on the scalp. It is quite lightweight and gets absorbed into the scalp with a light massage. It comes with a non-sticky formula and it can be rinsed off very easily with a mild shampoo. After using this hair oil for some time, my dandruff is almost cleared. It has an antifungal action that helps control bacterial infection and thus prevents itch. Overall I’m quite pleased with the results of this hair oil. It does the job effectively without causing any damage to my hair or scalp.
What I liked:
- A vegan hair treatment oil that is enriched with tea tree, lemon, and geranium.
- It is lightweight and sinks completely into the scalp with a light massage.
- It effectively removes dandruff and also prevents it reoccurrence.
- Its antifungal properties fight bacteria causing itchy scalp.
- It didn’t cause any damage to my chemically treated hair.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- It is free from mineral oil, parabens, and artificial fragrances.
- It is suitable for all hair types and is ideal to use by both men & women.
What I disliked:
- it has a strong tea tree oil smell.
- Some people can find it a little expensive.
- The pump is not very functional and it can cause wastage of the oil.
Name: Organic Harvest Hair Oil for Dandruff Free Hair
Shelf life: 2 years