Hello everyone, today I am reviewing Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo which I have been using for some time now. I have an oily scalp with dry hair & frizzy ends (my hair are chemically straightened too). I used Organix Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo in the past and was disappointed with its results. So I was a little skeptical about this tea tree mint shampoo, but after reading some positive feedback from fellow bloggers, I decided to give it a try.
Packaging : The shampoo comes in a flat green plastic bottle with a golden flip cap. All the product information (like its usage, complete ingredients list) is provided on the bottle. The cap shuts tightly to make sure there is no leakage of shampoo.
What I Liked about Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo :
- I find its packaging very attractive, sturdy and convenient to use.
- The shampoo has a light green color and thick gel like consistency.
- It has a herbal/minty fragrance which I find very refreshing.
- I generally use this shampoo in the morning and its refreshing fragrance really helps me to wake up.
- I usually massage this shampoo on my hair and scalp and leave it in for 2-3 minutes.
- It lathers very well and can be washed out easily with tap water.
- It gives cooling sensation to the scalp when applied.
- It cleanses my hair & scalp pretty well without leaving any residue.
- After every use my hair look clean, shiny, manageable and soft to touch.
- The tea tree & mint extracts in this shampoo help in moisturizing dry scalp.
- This shampoo reduces itching on the scalp and also prevents dandruff up to certain extent.
- It improves the strength of the hair and my hair look a lot healthier & smoother.
- I have color treated hair and it didn’t fade my hair color unlike other shampoos.
- It is Parabens and SLS free.
- A small quantity is required during each use and this 385ml bottle will easily last for 30-40 usages.
- It is easily available at online shopping website like Jabong.com, Flipkart.com, Nykaa.com.
What I Disliked about Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo :
- It makes my hair a little frizzy, but a good hair serum can take care of that.
- Its bulky size makes it not so travel friendly.
- Some people might find it a little expensive.
Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo Price in India : Rs.625 for 385ml
Product Information :
Name : Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo
Shelf Life :
Claims & Usage :