Hello everyone, my today’s review is about Organix Teatree Mint Conditioner. I have already reviewed Organix Teatree Mint shampoo. I bought this shampoo & conditioner combo online from Jabong.com, a few weeks back. And after using it for some time today I am sharing my experience with this conditioner.
Packaging : The packaging is same as of the shampoo, it comes in a flat green bottle with golden flip cap. The cap is tightly secure and there is no leakage of the product.
What I Liked about Organix Teatree Mint Conditioner :
- I really like its refreshing mint fragrance which lasts on my hair for 4-5 hours.
- It comes in a white color and has a thick gel like consistency.
- After washing my hair with Organix Teatree Mint shampoo, I take a generous amount of this conditioner and massage it evenly on my wet hair.
- I usually comb my hair with fingers to removes any tangles and then wash it off after 3-4 minutes.
- It comes out easily with the tap water and doesn’t leave any residue behind.
- After every use my hair feel soft, smooth and hydrated.
- It controls frizz up to certain extent and provides a nice shine to my hair.
- It provides adequate moisture to my dry hair and make them more manageable.
- I haven’t noticed any hair fall after using this shampoo & conditioner combo.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 385ml bottle will easily last for 2 -3 months.
- It is enriched with tea tree & mint extracts and is quite effective in controlling dandruff & itching.
- Sulphate & Parabens free.
- It is not very expensive and the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
- You can easily buy it online from Jabong.com.
What I Disliked about Organix Teatree Mint Conditioner :
- I didn’t like its bulky size, as it is quite difficult to carry it along while traveling.
- It doesn’t control frizz completely.
Organix Teatree Mint Conditioner Price in India : Rs.625 for 385ml
Product Information :
Name : Organix Teatree Mint Conditioner