Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the Oshea Herbals Sheasoft Fairness Nourishing Body Milk. Oshea Herbals is an Indian Ayurvedic brand that offers a wide range of skincare, hair care & body care products. Oshea products are easily available at leading online shopping sites like Amazon.in, Snapdeal.com, Flipkart.com etc. or you can buy from their official website Osheaherbals.com.
Oshea Herbals products are true herbal formulations. Inspired by the ancient science of life – Ayurveda, each formulation contains active bioactive ingredients. The use of a variety of botanical extracts have dual function,they serve as cosmetics for care of body and its parts, and the botanicals ingredients present influence biological functions of skin and provide nutrients necessary for the healthy skin or hair.
Packaging: Oshea Herbals Sheasoft Fairness Nourishing Body Milk comes in an off-white color plastic bottle with a red pump dispenser. The packaging is sturdy and very hygienic to use. The important information related to the product is also mentioned on the bottle.
Price & Availability: The price of the Oshea Herbals Sheasoft Fairness Nourishing Body Milk is Rs. 225 for 250ml. It is easily available at local departmental stores and also online at leading online shopping websites.
My Experience: Oshea Sheasoft Fairness Nourishing Body Milk comes in a milky white color and has a slightly thicker consistency. It has a fruity and herbal mix fragrance that lingers around for some time. It spreads easily on the skin and gets completely absorbed into the skin with a little massage. It moisturizes the skin nicely and leaves the skin soft & hydrated for 6-7 hours. It feels quite light on the skin and doesn’t give an uncomfortable greasy feeling. It comes with SPF 15 that will protect the skin from sun damage during the day time.
What I liked about Oshea Herbals Sheasoft Fairness Nourishing Body Milk:
- The bottle comes with a pump that makes the packaging very hygienic to use.
- An ayurvedic product that is enriched with licorice, aloe vera, kokum butter, shea butter, vitamin E, almond oil.
- A light body lotion that moisturizes normal to dry skin nicely without feeling greasy.
- Comes with SPF 15.
- The quantity provided for its price is good.
- Doesn’t cause any allergy to my sensitive skin.
- Can be used by both men & women.
What I disliked about Oshea Herbals Sheasoft Fairness Nourishing Body Milk:
- The packaging is not very travel-friendly.
- The fragrance is not very pleasant.
- 24 hours moisturization claim is not true. You need to reapply it after 7-8 hours.
- Not enough moisturizing for extremely dry skin or during the colder months.
- I didn’t like its gimmicky skin fairness claims.
- Contains parabens.