Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Palladio Herbal Lipstick in shade Ice Princess HL856 which I received in my March Fab Bag. Palladio beauty brand is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Palladio Herbal lipstick is available in more than 30 beautiful shades of pinks, peaches, browns, corals, reds and more.
Packaging : The lipstick comes in a silver pack with a color coded section at the bottom which helps in identifying the shade of the lipstick. The cap is tigthly secure and it will not open in your purse which makes it easier to carry while traveling. The shade name is provided on the top of the cap.
Texture : Palladio herbal lipstick has a creamy texture which helps in smooth and fuss-free application. It has a mild sweet fragrance which goes away after application
Pigmentation : It has a good pigmentation and goes completely opaque with just two strokes. Two coats are enough to hide lip dis-coloration and give nice color payoff.
Shade : The shade Ice Princess is a beautiful neutral shade with brown undertones. It contains a loads of fine silver shimmer particles. This color is ideal for daily wear and will look good on medium to fair skin complexions.
Staying Time : It stays on my lips for about 3 hours with a light snacks and drinks in between. Then it fades completely without leaving any hint of color behind.
What I Liked about Palladio Herbal Lipstick Ice Princess :
- I really like the color of this lipstick as it compliments my fair skin very well.
- It is very pigmented and sets into semi-matte finish.
- It doesn’t bleed.
- It is 100% herbal product.
- More than 30 beautiful shades are available to choose from.
What I Disliked about Palladio Herbal Lipstick Ice Princess :
- Not very moisturizing, so make sure to apply lip balm underneath it.
- It can accentuate the dry lip areas, so don’t forget to exfoliates lips properly before applying this lipstick.
- It contains loads of shimmer and if you apply more than 2 coats it will give a frosty look to the lips.
- Palladio lipsticks are not easily available in the local beauty stores.
- I didn’t find it a value for money.
Palladio Herbal Lipstick Price in India : Rs.650 for 3.7g.
Product Information :
Name : Palladio Herbal Lipstick Ice Princess
Claims : With luxurious moisture and pigment, this electrifying formula comes in 33 high-fashion shades that are sure to make heads turn. Full-coverage properties keep color in place for hours without drying the lips.
Usage : Use alone, or beneath your favorite Palladio lip gloss for added shine.