Hey everyone, my today’s review is about a yet another skin care product from a herbal brand Patanjali Ayurved. I really like Patanjali products as they are decently priced, 98% natural and are free from harmful chemicals. Patanjali products are easily available at Patanjali outlets and some online shopping websites. I bought some Patanjali stuff online a few weeks back and have been using them since then. I have already reviewed Patanjali face wash & crack heal cream and today I am sharing my views about Patanjali Body Lotion.
Packaging : The body lotion comes in an opaque white plastic bottle with flip cap. The cap is secure enough to make sure there is no spilling or leakage of product.
What I Liked about Patanjali Body Lotion :
- I really like its hygienic, sturdy and travel-friendly packaging.
- It is a peach color lotion that has a perfect consistency, which is neither runny nor thick.
- It has a floral & herbal mix kind of fragrance which is not very strong.
- I take a generous amount of the body lotion and apply it on my slightly damp skin.
- It gets absorbed by the skin with a little massage.
- It gives a cooling sensation to the skin when applied which makes it an apt body care product for summers.
- It is very moisturizing and provides an adequate hydration to my skin.
- It is very lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky after application.
- After every use of this body lotion my skin feels soft, smooth and nourished.
- It does impart a mild glow on my skin.
- I have a normal body skin and it keeps my skin moisturized for good 7-8 hours.
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredient like aloe-vera, wheat oil, cucumber, saffron and turmeric.
- It is free from harmful chemicals.
- I am satisfied with the quantity provided for its price.
- You need only a small amount during each use and this 100ml bottle will last for 25-30 usages.
- It is easily available at Patanjali outlets and some online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Patanjali Body Lotion :
- Due to its opaque packaging, you are not able to see the remaining product inside the bottle.
- The full ingredients list is missing.
- Extremely dry skin people might find it less hydrating.
- I would have loved it more if it had come in some refreshing fragrance.
Patanjali Body Lotion Price in India : Rs.60 for 100ml
Product Information :
Name : Patanjali Body Lotion
Claims : It rejuvenates skin and increases skin glow.
Usage : Apply gently on washed & dry areas twice daily.