Hey everyone, today I will be sharing my views about a yet another Patanjali product named Patanjali Crack Heal Cream. I bought this cream along with some more Patanjali stuff some weeks back. I have fine cracks on my feet and sometimes they become very dry too. This crack heal cream is very effective in tackling these problems. I generally use this cream on my feet during night time before going to bed and get up every morning with soft & smooth feet. The price of the Patanjali Crack Heal Cream is Rs.60 for 50g.
What I Liked about Patanjali Crack Heal Cream :
- The crack heal cream comes in a hygienic and convenient to use packaging, a white squeeze tube with screw cap. All the product information is given on the tube.
- It comes in a peach color and has a weird herbal fragrance.
- It has a thick consistency and contains fine granules, which melts while massaging it on the skin.
- After scrubbing my feet properly, I apply a generous amount of this cream on my feet and massage it for 2 minutes and then I go to bed and let the cream work on my feet the whole night.
- It spreads easily and get absorbed in the skin with a little massage.
- It provides an adequate amount of moisture to my feet without feeling sticky or greasy.
- It is very effective in healing painful cracks, controlling itchiness and softening hard tissues of the feet.
- It gives results within a week.
- A small quantity of this crack heal cream is required during each use and this 50g tube will easily last for 30-40 usages.
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredients and is chemicals free too.
- You can also use it on other parts of body like rough elbows & knees.
- It is very affordable and you can buy it from Patanjali outlets.
What I Disliked about Patanjali Crack Heal Cream :
- I really don’t like its pungent smell.
- This crack heal cream is not easily available at online shopping websites.
Product Information :
Name : Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
Claims & Usage :
Shelf Life : 24 months