Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Patanjali Lemon Honey Face Wash that I’ve been using for the past 2 weeks. It claims to gently cleanse dirt, oil & prevents pimples also. It controls excess oil secretion and moisturizes & rejuvenates the skin tissues, to make complexion fresh, smooth & beautiful.
Packaging: Patanjali Lemon Honey Face Wash comes in a sturdy tube packaging. The flip cap shuts tightly that helps to prevent the products wastage. The product related important information is also mentioned on the tube. Overall the packaging is hygienic, convenient to use and travel-friendly.
Texture & Fragrance: Patanjali Lemon Honey Face Wash comes in a light green gel form with perfect consistency neither too thick nor runny. It has a sweet tangy mix fragrance, though the scent is not very strong.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Lemon Honey Face Wash is Rs.45 for 60g. It is easily available at various Patanjali outlets, local departmental stores and also online at Amazon.in.
My Experience: Patanjali lemon honey face wash is a gel-based cleanser that removes dirt, oil & other impurities from the skin nicely. It comes out easily with water without leaving any sticky feeling behind. After using this face wash my skin feels clean, refreshed and hydrated. I’ve oily acne prone skin and I’ve not seen any prevention in pimples after using it for 2 weeks. All in all, it is a mild face wash that does cleanse the skin well but has no additional benefits.
Pros of Patanjali Lemon Honey Face Wash:
- It is enriched with the goodness of lemon, aloe vera, honey, tulsi, and neem.
- It lathers well and cleanses the skin nicely.
- It is free from harmful chemicals.
- This face wash is ideal to use by both men and women.
- It is suitable for normal, combination and oily skin people.
- It doesn’t cause breakouts.
- It is very inexpensive and easily available.
Cons of Patanjali Lemon Honey Face Wash:
- Sometimes the skin feels a little dry after its usage, so the people with dry skin should completely avoid it.
- It is not effective in preventing pimples.