Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Patanjali Neem Aloe-Vera Face Pack which I’ve been using for the past few weeks.
Packaging : The face pack comes in a white plastic tube with a flip cap. I find the tube packaging hygienic and convenient to use and you can easily carry it while traveling. All the required product information like its benefits, how to use, expiry date and ingredients list is provided on the pack.
What I Liked about Patanjali Neem Aloe-Vera Face Pack :
- The face pack comes in an off-white color and has a neem-cucumber mix fragrance which is not very strong though.
- It has a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny and its creamy texture helps in fuss-free application.
- I generally take a generous amount of this face pack on my fingertips and apply it evenly all over my cleansed face and neck. I massage it in circular motions for about 2-3 minutes and leave it to dry.
- It stings a little bit to my sensitive acne prone skin, but the discomfort goes after a few minutes of application. I feel the skin tightening effect as soon as it starts drying. It dries completely within 15 minutes.
- To remove this face pack, I splash water all over my face & neck and massage it for 2 minutes and then wash it off with tap water. If you want you can use face sponge to remove this face pack.
- After pat drying my face feels soft and refreshed with a mild glow which is not very long lasting though.
- I have a combination oily skin and it helps control sebum secretion and keeps my skin oil-free for 2-2.5 hours. It also helps sooth minor skin irritation and rashes.
- Its cooling effect on the skin makes it an apt face pack for the hot summer days.
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredients like cucumber, neem, aloe-vera, fuller’s earth, which work great for combination to oily skin.
- Not very expensive, I’m satisfied with the quantity provided for its price. This 60g tube will easily last for up to 12 usages.
- It is easily available at Patanjali outlets.
What I Dis-liked about Patanjali Neem Aloe-Vera Face Pack :
- I absolutely hate its weird fragrance.
- Contains Parabens, natural products should definitely be free of Parabens.
- The skin feels a little dry after its usage, not suitable during the cold weathers.
- It is not effective in reducing or preventing pimples.
Patanjali Neem Aloe-Vera Face Pack Price in India – Rs.60 for 60g.
Product Information :
Name : Patanjali Neem Aloe-Vera Face Pack
Shelf Life : 18 months