Hey everyone, today I’m going to share the review of the Rose face wash from an Indian ayurvedic brand Patanjali Ayurved. I have reviewed a few of the Patanjali skincare and haircare products in the past, you can read their reviews here.
Packaging: Patanjali Rose face wash comes in a white tube with floral pattern. The flip cap shuts tightly and will not open easily that prevent product leakage. The required product related information is also mentioned on the back side of the tube (except the complete ingredients list). All in all the packaging is sturdy, hygienic to use and travel-friendly.
Texture & Fragrance: Patanjali Rose Face Wash comes in a clear gel form and has a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny. It has an artificial rose fragrance which I found a little overpowering and it’ll bother the people with the sensitive noses.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Rose Face Wash is Rs.45 for 60g. Patanjali Ayurved products are easily available across various Patanjali outlets and Big Bazaar, you can also buy these from online shopping websites like Amazon.in.
Efficacy: Patanjali Rose face wash is infused with Rose, Neem and Aloe vera extracts. It lathers well and removes dirt, oil & other skin impurities nicely. This gel-based face wash leaves the skin clean and hydrated for a good amount of time. After using this face wash for more than 15 days, I’ve not seen any difference in my skin’s texture. It doesn’t live up to its big claims but at the same time doesn’t cause any irritation or breakout to my sensitive skin. The other major drawback of this face wash is its artificial fragrance which I found very strong and unpleasant.
Reasons to buy Patanjali Rose Face Wash:
- A gel-based face wash that cleanses the skin well without making the skin dry.
- It is very gentle on the skin and didn’t cause any breakouts to my acne-prone sensitive skin.
- It is enriched with the natural extracts of rose, aloe vera and neem.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin and can be used by both men and women.
- A little amount required for each use and this 60g tube will easily last for up to 2 months.
- Very inexpensive.
Reasons to avoid Patanjali Rose Face Wash:
- I don’t think it is a 100% herbal product as the full ingredients list is not mentioned on the tube, only active ingredients are given.
- An ordinary face wash that comes with overwhelming claims.
- It has a strong artificial rose fragrance.
- Not very effective in removing excess oil or everyday makeup from the face.
- Doesn’t give squeaky clean skin so combination to oily skin people should avoid it during the hot and humid weather.
Name: Patanjali Rose Face Wash
Shelf Life: 18 months
Claims & Ingredients:
Thanks for the honest review, I will definitely be skipping this one.
It’s causing pimples after used by 4 days.
So don’t use this.