Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing a newly launched Patanjali Ayurved Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel. It is enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Kesar, and Chandan and claims to control sunburn, dark spot, and pigmentation.
Packaging: Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel comes in a clear plastic tube with a flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic, & travel-friendly and the transparent tube looks very refreshing & soothing to the eyes. The product related important information like ingredients, price, expiry date, usage, etc. is also mentioned on the tube.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel is Rs.50 for 60ml. It is easily available at various Patanjali outlets across the country.
My Experience: Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel comes in a light yellow color and has a perfect gel consistency. It has a strong saffron (Kesar) fragrance but the good part is, its scent vanishes as soon as you apply it on the skin. It gives cooling sensation when applied and gets completely absorbed into the skin with a little massage. It moisturizes my combi-oily skin nicely without feeling greasy or sticky. After applying this gel my skin feels soft, well hydrated and refreshed. Like the original Patanjali aloe vera gel, it also helps in soothing & calming the irritated sun-exposed skin. Overall I liked this new variant of aloe vera gel as it does pretty good job in moisturizing & soothing the skin. I do have acne marks & light blemishes on my face and after using this gel for 2 weeks I’ve not seen the fading of marks. I think it’s too early to expect this much from an herbal product. I’ll continue using it for a month or two and then share my views about this claim.
Reasons to buy:
- A better and improved version of simple aloe vera gel.
- It is enriched with Kesar & Chandan that are known for their skin lightening & brightening properties.
- An herbal product that doesn’t contains harmful chemicals.
- Very affordable and the quantity provided for its price is really good.
- It moisturizes, soothes irritated skin and leaves the skin soft & nourished.
- It can be used as a moisturizer, a face mask, and a makeup primer.
- Suitable to use for normal, combination and oily skin.
- It doesn’t cause breakouts to my acne prone skin.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
Reasons to avoid:
- It is not enough moisturizing for the people with extremely dry skin.
- I found its fragrance a little artificial.
- I didn’t like its gimmicky claims of providing fair skin and reducing wrinkle & dark spots.
I have been using the green pack of Patanjali aloe Vera gel….its nice!! Read ur review for this one..now em gonna purchase this one n try it out!!!
For my super sensitive skin this is the besttt productt.I will buy it tomorrow
Kesar chandan aloevera gel is best for dry skin. i used it only once, applied it on my face overnight & in morning i washed with normal water. I can say its really a miracle, my skin got so soft like a baby & without using any soap face was looking fresh.
I would definitely recommend it to others it is really effective.
Kesar chandan aloevera gel…. It really works miracle for all skin type i used only once face was looking fresh.
I would definitely recommend to all my friends……
First time I am using I got good glow on my face. pimple mark became fade feel good and fresh face I like to use onwards
With saundarya or old one
Excellent job by kesar chandan gel. This is miracle for me.. I used it for one week and by skin tone becomes lighter
Thank u patanjali
Thank You Patanjali
It’s Really Work All types of skin Problem
Comment: how to use activate carbon herbal facial foam and saundaraya aloe vera gel daily use is this prodect? At a time use two pratects please tell me step by step..
Nice product.very effective
It is good…..i feel softness on my face……
not good for dry skin i use it on my face and get pimples on my face i never prefered to anyone to purchase kesar chandan aloe vera gel
i got pimples on my face after using this
Lol here the pimples especially white center ones are getting minute and later gets removed on 25:yr old male skin
Although not applying daily
Comment:really awesome . i am used only 2weeks and get me good results tnks for patanjali and i can also using patanjali neem& tulsi face wash
Hi… can anyone say is it okay for sensitive skin.. I have been using pears face wash for years.. mine is not a pimple face.. but it’s super sensitive.. can anyone pls suggest me whether I can use this ..
yeah..it tried this too..i found dis product pretty decent..and yes u provided a detailed and genuine review of this product..this patanjali aloe vera gel is rly rly good as i has done miracle to my skin bt as u said it takes time
like ur review :)
I have hyperpigmentation problem around my mouth from 14 years and I have super sensitive skin with acne. I have tried many remedies. But lost the hope.
At-last, Now I got solution and it is working for me. I could see visible results. From one and half month , am using the below remedy.
1. Since my skin is super sensitive, I just mix “aztec bentonite clay” with “water” and leave the pack till it get dried.
2. Meanwhile I mix required amount of oatmeal powder , milk powder, raw milk, honey and lemon juice in a bowl.
3. After my pack that I mentioned in the first point get dried, I wash it with Luke water (do scrubbing for a min while washing) and then I start applying the pack I mentioned in my 2nd point.
4. I wait until it get dried and start scrubbing and followed by washing.
5. Apply “patanjali soundarya alovera chandan kesar” gel as moisture.
Doing it 5 days a week from one and half month. Seeing below results
1. No facial hair
2. Very smooth
3. Skin became Whiten
4. Used to have very very black around my mouth and chin areas. Now the color faded to brown.
5. No large pores and shrinked.
6. No pimple on my face now.
Hello swapna… Im suffering a lot with acne prone , dark spot, dark round mouth .. can u suggest me anything
Comment:I use it and get lot of pimples on my face
It’s not good for sensetive skin.. after using 2 times only I got many pimples.on my face. Previously I did not have any. The normal Patanjali Green Aleovera Gel is fine.
Iam 24yrs male, I did had acne on my face for many years. After using aloe Vera gel it worked, no more acne
But time to time it pops out, I think it’s due to irregular stool pass or stomach problems. I recommend you people to give it a try to this product as well as drink water before going to bed and drink 2 glass of water in the morning on empty stomach and do go to toilet regular in morning.
Also you can mix the gel with a little amount of turmeric powder (local made) and apply on the face before going to bed for about 10 to 20 mins. , once or twice in a week depending upon the type and intensity of the skin problems. Wash your face with Patanjali face wash may be lemon and honey type or neem and patt dry with clean face towel. Also apply the gel in small quantity every night before had and wash in the morning. Do it for this for 3 weeks and you will notice the change. Try avoiding junk food. Thank you.
How to order the saundarya aloe vera gel..i want this product because my hair is very dry
I like it. It’s really chemical free and so natural. It mistakenly get into my eyes I thought it will cause itchiness and cause tears but literally actually it was nothing, not at all. I just remove it and without any pain. Really worth it.
Can any body tell me about its expiry date ?