Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing a newly launched Patanjali Ayurved Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel. It is enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Kesar, and Chandan and claims to control sunburn, dark spot, and pigmentation.
Packaging: Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel comes in a clear plastic tube with a flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic, & travel-friendly and the transparent tube looks very refreshing & soothing to the eyes. The product related important information like ingredients, price, expiry date, usage, etc. is also mentioned on the tube.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel is Rs.50 for 60ml. It is easily available at various Patanjali outlets across the country.
My Experience: Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel comes in a light yellow color and has a perfect gel consistency. It has a strong saffron (Kesar) fragrance but the good part is, its scent vanishes as soon as you apply it on the skin. It gives cooling sensation when applied and gets completely absorbed into the skin with a little massage. It moisturizes my combi-oily skin nicely without feeling greasy or sticky. After applying this gel my skin feels soft, well hydrated and refreshed. Like the original Patanjali aloe vera gel, it also helps in soothing & calming the irritated sun-exposed skin. Overall I liked this new variant of aloe vera gel as it does pretty good job in moisturizing & soothing the skin. I do have acne marks & light blemishes on my face and after using this gel for 2 weeks I’ve not seen the fading of marks. I think it’s too early to expect this much from an herbal product. I’ll continue using it for a month or two and then share my views about this claim.
Reasons to buy:
- A better and improved version of simple aloe vera gel.
- It is enriched with Kesar & Chandan that are known for their skin lightening & brightening properties.
- An herbal product that doesn’t contains harmful chemicals.
- Very affordable and the quantity provided for its price is really good.
- It moisturizes, soothes irritated skin and leaves the skin soft & nourished.
- It can be used as a moisturizer, a face mask, and a makeup primer.
- Suitable to use for normal, combination and oily skin.
- It doesn’t cause breakouts to my acne prone skin.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
Reasons to avoid:
- It is not enough moisturizing for the people with extremely dry skin.
- I found its fragrance a little artificial.
- I didn’t like its gimmicky claims of providing fair skin and reducing wrinkle & dark spots.