Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the newly launched Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion that I’ve been using for the past few days. Patanjali Ayurved has launched the Saundarya beauty range that includes a soap, face wash, fairness cream, anti-wrinkle cream, aloe vera gel and a body lotion. I’ve already reviewed the Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera gel and will be reviewing the remaining products very soon.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion is Rs.100 for 100ml and it is easily available at all the Patanjali outlets across the country.
My Experience: Patanjali Saundarya body lotion comes in a milky white color and has a soft yet noticeable fragrance. I generally take a generous amount of this body lotion and massage it nicely on my damp skin. It spreads easily and absorbs into the skin with a little massage. Its lightweight formula sinks completely and doesn’t give an uncomfortable greasy feeling. It provides adequate hydration to my not so dry body skin and keeps my skin moisturized for 6-7 hours during these cold days. But if you have dry skin then it won’t be able to provide enough hydration and you will need to reapply it after every few hours.
Reasons to buy Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion:
- A 100% natural body lotion that is enriched with aloe vera, saffron, almond oil, wheat germ oil, coconut oil cucumber, and turmeric.
- It moisturizes the skin nicely without feeling sticky or greasy.
- It comes in a hygienic, convenient to use and travel-friendly packaging.
- It doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- This body lotion is suitable for normal to slightly dry skin.
- It is ideal to use by both men and women.
- It comes with a mild scent that will not cause any discomfort for people who can’t bear strong fragrances.
- Didn’t cause any irritation or allergy.
- Not very expensive.
- Easily available at the Patanjali outlets.
Reasons to avoid Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion:
- Not enough moisturizing for dry skin.
- It comes without SPF.
- Little overpriced considering an affordable brand tag of Patanjali.