Patanjali Shilajit is a popular Ayurvedic supplement that has been used for centuries in India for its numerous health benefits. This article will review the benefits, side effects, and how to use Patanjali Shilajit.
What is Patanjali Shilajit?
Patanjali Shilajit is a mineral-based supplement that is derived from the Himalayan mountains. It is rich in fulvic acid and minerals like iron, copper, and zinc. The supplement is used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of health problems.
Benefits of Patanjali Shilajit
Patanjali Shilajit is known for its numerous health benefits, including:
Patanjali Shilajit is a natural energy booster that helps fight fatigue and tiredness. It helps increase the levels of ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) in the body, which is our cells’ main energy source.
Supports Brain Function
Patanjali Shilajit contains fulvic acid, which has been shown to support brain function. It helps improve memory and cognitive function, and also helps reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
Supports Heart Health
Patanjali Shilajit has been shown to support heart health by reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It helps improve blood flow and also helps prevent the buildup of plaque in the arteries.
Supports Immune System
Patanjali Shilajit contains minerals like zinc and copper essential for a healthy immune system. It helps boost the immune system and also helps fight off infections and diseases.
Patanjali Shilajit has anti-aging properties and helps reduce the signs of aging. It helps reduce wrinkles, and fine lines, and also helps improve skin elasticity.
Side Effects of Patanjali Shilajit
Patanjali Shilajit is generally safe for most people when taken in recommended doses. However, some people may experience side effects such as:
Some people may experience headaches after taking Patanjali Shilajit. This is usually a result of dehydration, so it is important to drink plenty of water when taking the supplement.
Some people may experience an upset stomach or nausea after taking Patanjali Shilajit. This usually results from taking too much of the supplement, so it is important to follow the recommended dosage.
Some people may be allergic to Patanjali Shilajit and experience itching, swelling, and difficulty breathing. If you experience these symptoms, stop taking the supplement immediately and seek medical attention.
How to Use Patanjali Shilajit
Patanjali Shilajit is available in the form of capsules or powder. The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules or 250-500 mg of powder per day. It is important to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed it.
Patanjali Shilajit is a natural supplement that has numerous health benefits. It is generally safe for most people when taken in recommended doses. However, some people may experience side effects, so it is important to follow the recommended dosage and consult a healthcare professional if you have any concerns.
- Is Patanjali Shilajit safe for pregnant women?
- Pregnant women are not recommended to take Patanjali Shilajit without consulting a healthcare professional.
- Can Patanjali Shilajit be taken with other medications?
- It is important to consult a healthcare professional before taking Patanjali Shilajit with other medications, as it may interact with certain medications.
- Can children take Patanjali Shilajit?
- Children are not recommended to take Patanjali Shilajit without consulting a healthcare professional.
- How long does it take to see the benefits of Patanjali Shilajit?
- The time it takes to see the benefits of Patanjali Shilajit may vary depending on the individual and the specific health problem being treated. It is essential to take the supplement regularly and follow the recommended dosage for the best results.
- Where can I buy Patanjali Shilajit?
- Patanjali Shilajit is available at Patanjali stores and online at various e-commerce websites.