Hey everyone, today I’m going to review the newly launched Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up face scrub. Plum Goodness recently added a face scrub and a face mask to their already existing Chamomile & White Tea range. I’ve already reviewed the face wash and matte cream from the same range.
Price & Availability: The price of the Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up Face Scrub is Rs.375 for 75g. It can be bought online at Nykaa.com and also from plumgoodness.com.
Packaging: Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up face scrub comes in a white plastic tube with flip cap. All the important product related information is mentioned on the outer carton as well as on the tube itself. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic to use and travel-friendly.
Texture & Fragrance: The face scrub comes in peach color and has a slightly thick, creamy consistency. It contains loads of tiny brown granules along with some round shaped red beads. The face scrub has a mild yet noticeable floral fragrance (it smells exactly like the other products from the same range).
My Experience: I’ve a combination-oily skin that gets tanned very easily, even with just a few minutes exposer to the sun. So I’m always on the lookout for de-tanning products that help to remove tan and are not very harsh on my skin. I tried some Plum skincare products in the past and really liked a few of them, especially their green tea mask and matte cream.
Application: After washing my face with a mild face cleanser I take a generous amount of this scrub and apply it on my wet face & neck. Due to its creamy texture, it spreads very easily and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The scrubbing granules are mild yet coarse enough to provide good exfoliation. I gently massage it on my skin in circular motion for 4-5 minutes and then wash it off with normal water. It can be easily rinsed off with water without leaving any residue behind.
After pat drying, my skin feels soft, clean, and refreshed. It does a good job in removing dead skin, whiteheads & tiny blackheads from the skin. Also, the mild sun tan that I was having got cleared after 3-4 usages. Regular use of this face scrub (at least twice in a week) will make your skin clean, soft and glowing.
Reasons to buy Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up face scrub:
- A gentle yet effective face scrub that removes dead skin and helps reduce sun tan.
- It leaves the skin soft, clean and glowing.
- It is enriched with Chamomile extract and aloe juice that calms sun-exposed skin.
- It is a cream-based scrub so it doesn’t dry out the skin.
- Suitable to use for all skin types.
- It didn’t cause irritation or allergy to my acne prone oily skin.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- It is free of Paraben, phthalate, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
- Easily available online.
Reasons to avoid Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up face scrub:
- The time of tan removal will depend on the severity of the sun tan you are having. Like in my case I had a few spots on my nose & cheeks that got cleared withing two weeks.
- It doesn’t extract stubborn blackheads (which a good scrub should do) and you’ll need a blackhead extractor to remove them.
- It is little expensive.
- Not easily available at offline stores.
sounds very nice