Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow Getter face mask. Plum Goodness has recently added two new products (face scrub and face mask) to their Chamomile & White Tea skincare range. I’ve already reviewed the Brighten-Up face scrub if you want you can read the review here.
No matter what – the hardworking ingredients in this clay face mask will get you the glow. Carefully sourced white bentonite, kaolin and the proprietary mixture of chamomile extracts, white tea leaf extracts, licorice root extract and 5 hyper-antioxidant leaf extracts come together in this glow-getter mask. Deep cleansing, exfoliation and antioxidant nourishment is exactly what your skin needs after harsh sun exposure and other forms of oxidative stress.
Price & Availability: The price of the Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow Getter face mask is Rs.475 for 60g. It can be bought online from Nykaa.com or you can buy it from Plum’s official website Plumgoodness.com.
Packaging: Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow Getter face mask comes in a clear glass jar with a white screw cap. A plastic lid is further provided inside the cap to prevent leakage of the product. The product related full information (like ingredients, how to use, benefits, price, expiry date, etc.) is provided on the outer carton
My Experience: Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow Getter face mask comes in an off-white color and has a refreshing fragrance. It is a cream-based face mask that spreads smoothly on the skin without much efforts. I generally scoop out a spoon full of the mask and apply it evenly on my damp face. I use my fingers to apply this mask but it you want you can use a brush for application.
It gives a slight tingling sensation to my skin that subsides within 2 minutes. I keep it on for 20 minutes or until it gets completely dry. You can feel a slight tightening effect on the skin while it is drying. After 20 minutes I wash it off with normal tap water. The best way to remove this mask is just splashing some water on your face and then massage for a minute or two. Then wash it off with water it will easily come off this way.
After using this mask I feel my skin soft, clean and mildly glowing. It extracts impurities and oil, leaving skin refreshed and relaxed. It helps to calm the irritated sun-exposed skin and does a decent job in reducing tanning. However, it will not remove tan in a one go and you need to use it regularly (once a week) over a period of time to see visible results.
Reasons to buy Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow Getter Face Mask:
- The face mask is enriched with some amazing natural extracts that help remove tan and improve skin texture.
- It absorbs excess oil, reduces skin irritation and helps calm sun-exposed skin.
- Cream bases mask that is easy to apply and wash off.
- Didn’t cause irritation or allergy to my acne prone skin.
- Free of Paraben, phthalate and other harsh chemicals.
- It is suitable for all skin types and is ideal to use by both men and women.
- Easily available online.
- This 60g jar will easily last for up to 15 usages.
Reasons to avoid Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow Getter Face Mask:
- Glass packaging is not very travel-friendly and is also prone to breakage if fall accidentally.
- The jar packaging is not very hygienic to use. I personally prefer squeeze tubes instead of jar packs.
- It’ll not remove tan in single usage and you need to use it regularly (once a week) for 3-4 weeks to notice any difference.
- A little expensive when compared with the quantity provided.