Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the newly launched Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash. I wanted to try Plum skincare products for very long time so I decided to try these newly launched Chamomile & White Tea range products. I bought these products online from Plum’s official website Plumgoodness.com.
About the Brand: Creating Goodness – the Plum way, is a really simple process of picking rich, natural ingredients that can do good to your skin (the goodies), and using only scientifically proven ingredients that are 100% safe beyond doubt. All our products are 100% vegan as we do not use any animal-derived ingredients. Nor do we test our products on animals.
Packaging: Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival face wash comes in a white plastic tube with orange accents. The cap shuts tightly and it will not open accidently in your bag if you are planning to carry it while traveling. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic to use and travel-friendly. However, the opaque packaging won’t allow you to see the remaining product inside the tube. The product related important information like its benefits, usage, ingredients list, price, expiry date, etc is also provided on the carton as well as on the tube.
Texture & Fragrance: The face wash comes in a light orange color and contains tiny red beads that help to exfoliate the skin. It is a gel-based face wash and has a little runny consistency. It has citrusy fragrance which is quite refreshing. I found its fragrance a little strong and it can bother people with sensitive nose.
Price & Availability: The price of the Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival face wash is Rs.350 for 75ml. It can be bought online from Plumgoodness.com.
Efficacy: Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival is a gel based face wash. It produces enough foam to remove dirt, impurities, oil and light makeup from the skin effectively. It washes off easily with a few splashes of water and leaves you with a soft, smooth & refreshed skin. The soothing aroma of chamomile helps calm the tired face and relax your mind. It doesn’t make my combination-oily skin stretchy or dry, even my skin feels hydrated & refreshed after its usage. My skin gets irritated & tanned very easily when exposed to the sun and after trying this face wash for more than two weeks I must say it really helped soothe the skin irritation and minor sunburns. The only con of this face wash it that the cellulose beads are very mild and have no exfoliation action. Other than that my skin is really liking this face wash especially during this hot weather. But make sure not to use this face wash around your mouth or eye area as it can irritate the sensitive skin. Also, it is not suitable for people with extremely dry skin or sensitive acne prone skin.
Reasons to buy Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash:
- It is enriched with the goodness of chamomile and white tea.
- It removes skin impurities and leaves the skin clean and refreshed.
- It helps sooth and calm irritated skin.
- It has very calming fragrance that will help relax the mind.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Ideal to use by both men & women.
- A small amount is required during the each use and this 70ml tube will easily last for up to 2 months when used twice a day.
- It is 100% vegan and is free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
Reasons to avoid Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash:
- It is not suitable for extremely oily or dry skin.
- Offline availability might be an issue.
- Some people might find it expensive as the quantity provided for its price is little less.
- The scrubbing beads are very mild and have no exfoliation action.
- It can irritate sensitive skin so people with acne prone skin should completely avoid it.
Name: Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash
Shelf life: 2 years
Usage & Ingredients: