Hello everyone, today I’m going to share the review of the Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme that I’ve been using for the past 15 days. Plum Goodness is an Indian beauty brand that offers a range of 100% Vegan skincare and body care products. I’ve tried some of their beauty products in the past and really liked the Chamomile Matte day cream, Natur Studio kajal, and Green Tea face mask.
Packaging: Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme comes in a clear glass jar with a white screw cap. The product related important information is mentioned on the jar as well as on the outer carton. Regarding its packaging, some people might find tub packaging unhygienic and also the glass jar is easily prone to breakage but I personally like the glass packagings.
Texture & Fragrance: Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme comes in a milky white color and has a smooth creamy texture. It comes with a mild sweet scent that smells very pleasant and refreshing.
Price & Availability: The price of the Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme is Rs.575 for 50ml. It is easily available online at Nykaa.com, Amazon.in or you can buy it from their official website Plumgoodness.com.
My Experience: After cleansing and toning my face I take out the cream with my clean finger and dot it all over my face & neck. Then I start massaging it in circular motions using my fingers tips. It spreads effortlessly on the skin and gets completely absorbed into the skin with a good massage. It is very moisturizing and instantly provides a boost of hydration to my dry & dull skin. Besides its creamy consistency, it doesn’t feel greasy or sticky after application. My skin tends to get dry during the winters and this cream takes care of all the dryness and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I generally use this cream during the night time and every morning I wake up with a well-nourished skin. You can also use this cream during day time but I don’t like using it during the day as it doesn’t contain any spf.
Reasons to buy Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme:
- It is enriched with Vitamin E and 12 phyto-nutrients that are known for their hydrating & nourishing properties.
- A 100% vegan product.
- A lightweight yet moisturizing cream that leaves the skin soft, supple and hydrated for a longer period of time.
- It comes with a pleasant scent that is mild enough to not irritate people who are sensitive to strong fragrances.
- Didn’t cause any irritation or allergy to my acne prone skin.
- It is Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free and silicone-free.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin people.
- Ideal to use by both men & women.
- Value for money.
- Easily available online.
Reasons to avoid Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Creme:
- The glass jar packaging is easily prone to breakage.
- Not enough moisturizing for people who have super dry skin.
- 24 Hrs hydration claim is not true especially during the winters.
- Offline availability might be an issue.
- Some People can find it expensive.
- No SPF.