Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the newly launched Plum Vanilla & Fig Sweet Fondue Body Lotion. Plum Goodness beauty brand has recently launched this new body care range enriched with Vanilla & Fig that includes 3 products – body wash, body lotion, and body butter.
Packaging: Plum Vanilla & Fig Sweet Fondue Body Lotion comes in an easy to use plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It is a travel-friendly product with leakage-proof packaging as it has a turnable on/off nozzle. The product related important information like benefits, usage, ingredients, price, expiry date, etc. is also mentioned on the bottle.
Texture & Fragrance: The body lotion comes in an off-white color and has a perfect lotion consistency neither too thick nor runny. The best part of this body lotion is its fragrance that is very pleasant and soothing.
Price & Availability: The price of the Plum Vanilla & Fig Sweet Fondue Body Lotion is Rs.425 for 200ml. It is available online at Amazon.in and also at Plumgoodness.com.
My Experience: I generally take a generous amount of this body lotion and massage it on my damp body skin. It glides smoothly and gets quickly absorbed into the skin with a little massage. It provides adequate moisture to my skin leaving my skin soft and hydrated for up to 7 hrs. I don’t have extremely dry skin still I found the need of reapplying this body lotion after 6-7 hours during this time of the year. All in all, it is a mild hydrating body lotion, which most of the body lotions are, but if you have very dry skin then you can also try the body butter from the same range.
What I liked about Plum Vanilla & Fig Sweet Fondue Body Lotion:
- It comes in a hygienic pump bottle packaging which is convenient to use and easy to carry while traveling.
- It moisturizes the skin nicely leaving it soft and supple.
- It comes with a very pleasant fragrance which is neither mild nor too strong.
- Non-greasy formula that will not stain your clothes and gadgets.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
- Suitable for normal to slightly dry skin.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Free from harmful chemicals like Parabens, SLS, etc.
- 100% vegan.
- Enriched with Shea Butter, Fig Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vanilla Fruit Water.
What I disliked about Plum Vanilla & Fig Sweet Fondue Body Lotion:
- It is a mild body lotion that is not enough moisturizing for a very dry skin.
- I wish its fragrance could last a little longer.
- Not easily available at offline stores.
- Comes without SPF.
I would love to try body butter from this range