Hey readers, today I will be reviewing Portico Verbena Moisturizing Conditioner which I received in my Fab Bag March 2014. Portico is a luxury spa brand available across Hyatt Hotels globally. Portico Verbena Conditioner is natural, aromatic and is Parabens & SLS free.
What I Liked about Portico Verbena Moisturizing Conditioner :
- Portico Verbena Conditioner comes in a sleek, cylindrical plastic bottle with flip cap. The transparent packaging allows you to see the remaining product. The cap is tightly secure to make sure there is no spilling of product and you can easily carry it along with you while traveling.
- It has a bit thick consistency and you need to shake the bottle 2-3 times to take out the conditioner, specially when it is less than half.
- It has very refreshing citrusy fragrance that stays on the hair for 3-4 hours.
- After shampooing my hair, I take generous amount of this conditioner onto my palm and then apply it all over my hair lengths till hair ends. Then as usual I comb my hair with fingers and leave it on the hair for 3-4 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- It comes out easily without much efforts.
- After its use my hair feel soft & smooth to touch
- It controls frizz and makes my hair manageable.
- It does not make my hair dry
- It does impart a mild shine on my hair.
- It is long lasting and this 50ml bottle will last for 7-8 usages.
- It is organic product and is SLS & Parabens free
- You can get this product online from Fabbag.com.
What I Disliked about Portico Verbena Moisturizing Conditioner :
- Quite expensive
- Contains Alcohol
- Not easily available on stores
Product Information :
Name : Portico Verbena Moisturizing Conditioner
Claims : Portico Verbena Conditioner is natural, aromatic and is refreshingly citrusy. It is parabens & SLS free and is suitable for all skin types.
Usage : Apply to the ends of the hair after shampooing.
Shelf Life : 3 years
Sounds good…. :) Nice review dear :)
Thanks Manasi :)
I received this with my Fab Bag too! Yet to use and review :)
I know what to expect by reading your review :)
Thanks dear :)
Hmm…just an average product as you said it too!
Will skip this :)
Nice clear pics :)
Thanks Shivi :)
wish it was less pricey but glad it works!
Ya Megha, its price is way too high :(
sounds like an average one. will skip it.
Yeah laks, there are better options available for this price.
This doesn’t seem to be that good :( I will skip it
Yeah Jyoti, it’s an average product.
Seems to be an average one..I will surely skip
yes Jo, you should skip this one.
This is an amazing product. I had damaged and very dry hair ends. It repaired then and made them soft in just 2 uses.
I used a generous amount and kept it for about 7-9mins.