Hello readers, my today’s review is about a yet another skin care product from Himalaya Herbals. I bought this Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack along with some more Himalaya stuff, online from Himalayastore.com. I really like Himalaya Neem Pack & Mud Pack, so I decided to try this fruit face pack too. I have used this face pack for some time and now I am ready to review it.
What I Liked about Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack :
- Himalaya Fruit Pack comes in a white squeeze tube with dark green flip open cap. The cap is tightly secure and you can easily carry it along with you.
- It is a ready to use face pack and the hygienic tube packaging makes it easy & quick to use.
- The face pack comes is a light yellow color and has mild fruity fragrance.
- It has soft creamy consistency and spreads smoothly on the skin without tugging.
- I generally apply an even layer of this face pack on my slightly damp face & neck. Before applying this face pack I make sure my face is clean and has no impurities.
- It gives a tingling sensation to my skin which goes away after a few seconds of application.
- It gets completely dry in 15 minutes and can be easily removed with water. I prefer to use sponge to remove this mask, this way it comes out easily without much efforts.
- After pat drying my face feels soft & smooth to touch.
- It is very hydrating and imparts a mild glow on my skin that lasts for 2-3 hours.
- Its mild fragrance soothes the skin and my skin feels refreshed & rejuvenated.
- It didn’t cause any skin breakouts.
- It is suitable for most of the skin types, even oily skin people can use it during winters.
- It is enriched with some amazing ingredients like apple, fig, cucumber, papaya & mineral clay.
- It is hypoallergenic and is free from harmful chemicals.
- I’m pretty satisfied with the quantity provided for its price, this 50g tube will easily last for 8-10 usages.
- You can buy this face pack from stores or online shopping websites like Flipkart.com, Amazon.in or you can buy it from Himalaya’s official online stores Himalayastore.com.
What I Disliked about Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack :
- I am not very fond of opaque packaging, as it won’t allow you to see the remaining product inside the tube.
- Gives tingling sensation to the skin, so might not suitable for the sensitive skin people.
- Contains Parabens
- You need to be patient to see desired results.
Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack Price in India : Rs.70 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack
Shelf Life : 3 years