Hey everyone, today I’m going to share my shopping experience with Violetbag.com. I love to shop online and I have done shopping from almost every online shopping website in India. I have shopped from Violetbag.com many times in the past and this time I decided to share my shopping experience with this website.
What I Liked about Violetbag.com :
- Violetbag.com has very neat & clean layout with user friendly interface.
- Different categories options with filters are provided in the menu bar to make shopping experience fuss free.
- Search option will help you to find desired product or brand easily & without wasting much time & efforts.
- They offer huge collection of Bags, Accessories, Jewellery, Makeup & Fragrances, Personal care products and much more.
- You can shop for your favorite brands like Adidas, Lakme, Maybelline, Revln, L’oreal, Schwarzkopf, Nivea, Biotique, Neutrogena and many more.
- They offer variety of products at genuine price.
- I’ve already registered myself at Violetbag.com, so I added products in my cart and proceeded with payment option.
- They accept Credit cards, Debit Cards and COD (Cash on Delivery) option is also available.
- As soon as you placed your order, they sent you a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
- After some time they send another mail with order details like expected delivery date and they also provide an order tracking link.
- I received my order within 48 hrs (in Delhi NCR).
- All products were nicely bubble wrapped and placed inside a brown carton. All products are brand new and comes with tags.
- They sent a free gift on purchases above Rs.1000.
- You will earn Violet Coins with your every purchase or by inviting a friend, which you can redeem on your next purchase.
What I do not Like while shopping at Violetbag.com :
- Currently they are not offering free delivery & charge Rs.100 shipping charges on all orders.
- They don’t offer many deals.