Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing a Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Violet Nail Enamel. I am a nail paint addict and change my nail paint twice in a week. Revlon Nail Art Neon comes in 10 beautiful shades – Neon Light, High Voltage, Atomic Pink, Laser Beam, Pink Glow, Florescent, Hot Flash, Ultra Violet, Killer-Whatt and Amped Up. I bought this nail paint along with some more stuff from Nykaa.com.
Packaging : Two sleek bottles which contain two different shades are attached with a black connector. Brand name and other details are labelled on the connector and the shade name is mentioned at the bottom of the bottle.
What I Liked :
- One bottle contains a beautiful neon purple shade & the second bottle has white nail color.
- The packaging is simple, sleek and you can easily carry it along with you
- Purple shade is very sheer and requires 2-3 coats for complete opaque finish, whereas white shade goes opaque in just 2 coats.
- Both colors dry out quickly and set into semi-matte finish
- Ultra violet shade looks beautiful on both fair & dusky skin tones
- These nail color are easily removed by any nail paint remover
- Ten beautiful neon shades are available to choose from
- Easily available online at Nykaa.com
- Sets into neon purple color when applied over the white base and dark berry color without white base
- Stays on nails without chipping for 2-3 days
Picture without white base
Picture with white base
What I Disliked :
- The applicator brushes are very thin and you need to use the brush 2-3 times to cover a single nail
- Minimum 3 coats are required to show full color
- Gives streaky finish
- Bit expensive
Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Violet Nail Enamel Price in India : Rs.300 for 7.68ml
Product Information :
Name : Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Violet Nail Enamel
Claims : Electrify your fingertips. Revlon Nail Art Neon contains a white base coat to brighten your neon with a pop of shocking color.
Usage : Apply 1-2 coats of white enamel. Allow to dry completely. Overlay 2 coats of neon enamel.
Ingredients : Not mentioned