Hey everyone, my today’s review is about Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo. This shampoo was suggested to me by the hair stylist when I got my hair straightened for the first time. I have been using it since then. I have got my hair rebounded three times in the last four years and this Repair Rescue shampoo & conditioner combo is an integral part of my after straightening hair care regime. I buy the salon exclusive bottle (1250ml) of this shampoo, but the smaller variant (250ml) is also available. There are many online shopping websites which offer 15-20% discount on Schwarzkopf hair care products, to name a few – Purplle.com, Beautykafe.com, Nykaa.com, Flipkart.com, Jabong.com.
What I Liked about Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo :
- The shampoo comes in a huge white plastic bottle with screw cap and all the product information is provided on the bottle.
- It comes in an off white color and has a silky smooth texture with a bit runny consistency.
- The shampoo smells nice and the fragrance is not very strong.
- I usually take a generous amount of this shampoo and massage it gentle on my wet scalp & hair.
- It lathers very well and removes all impurities, oil & dandruff from the scalp and hair.
- After rinsing the shampoo, I apply it again and leave it as it is for 3-4 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- It comes out easily without leaving any residue behind. I follow it with conditioner from the same range.
- After every use my scalp feels clear & refreshed and the hair look shiny & manageable.
- It softens the hair and helps maintain the straightening effect for longer.
- It doesn’t make hair dry or frizzy, even it is quite moisturizing and also controls itching.
- I didn’t notice any hair fall or fading of hair color in last four years.
- It helps improve hair texture and is great for dull & damaged hair.
- A small amount of the shampoo is required during each use and this salon exclusive bottle (1250ml) will easily last for 9-10 months.
- It is easily available at salons and online shopping websites (with great deals).
What I Disliked about Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo :
- Its bulky size makes it not so travel friendly product. I generally pour it in small bottle and carry it along with me while traveling.
- Big mouth of the bottle & runny consistency of shampoo sometimes leads to product wastage.
- Long list of chemicals.
- Some people might find it a bit expensive, but it is worth every penny.
- I wish it had a pump dispenser for convenient usage.
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo Price in India : Rs.750 for 250ml & Rs.1500 for 1250ml
Product Information :
Name : Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo
Shelf Life : 3 years
Claims & Usage :