Hey readers, today I am reviewing a shampoo and conditioner combo from my favorite hair care brand Schwarzkopf. This is the 3rd time I had my hair color done from Lakme salon and my hair stylist used Schwarzkopf Essensity hair color. He advised me to use these Schwarzkopf Essensity Colour shampoo and conditioner.
You can also read the reviews of Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Shampoo, Schwarzkopf Oil Miracle Shampoo, Schwarzkopf Oil Miracle Conditioner, Schwarzkopf Dandruff Control Fluid and Schwarzkopf Pro-Styling hair spray.
Packaging : Both the shampoo and conditioner come in green plastic bottles with push button caps. The bottles are sturdy, convenient to use and not very bulky, so you can carry them while traveling. All the required product information is provided on the bottles.
Texture & Fragrance : The shampoo comes in a clear gel form whereas the conditioner comes in milky white color and has a body lotion kind of consistency. Both the shampoo and conditioner have refreshing citrusy fragrance which goes after 20-30 minutes.
How I use them : I generally take a generous amount of this shampoo and massage it on my wet hair and scalp. It produces the rich lather and cleanses the hair very well. It removes dirt and oil from the hair & scalp effectively and can be rinsed off easily with plain water. After shampooing my hair I take conditioner and apply it on my hair avoiding my scalp. Then I comb my hair with fingers and wash it off after 5 minutes.
What I Liked about Schwarzkopf Essensity Colour Shampoo and Conditioner :
- Shampoo cleanses the hair & scalp very well.
- This shampoo conditioner duo helps in restoring the color and shine on the hair for long.
- Not very expensive.
- A small quantity is required during each use and this shampoo will easily last for 2 months, while conditioner will last for more than 2 months.
- They are easily available at Lakme Salons and online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Schwarzkopf Essensity Colour Shampoo and Conditioner :
- The shampoo is not very effective in clearing the dandruff from my scalp.
- I have pretty thick hair and this duo make my hair dry & frizzy and my hair look unmanageable even after applying the hair serum.
- Schwarzkopf BC Repair Rescue shampoo and conditioner gave me much better results than this Essensity range.
Schwarzkopf Essensity Colour Shampoo, Conditioner Price in India : Rs.800 for 250ml (shampoo) and Rs.800 for 200ml (conditioner).
- Shampoo : Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Spathodea Campanulata Flower extract, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum.
- Conditioner : Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulphate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulphate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool.
Shelf Life : 3 years
What a dud..not expected from schwarzkopf :( …i recently ordered repair rescue :)
Yeah! it’s useless :( but I absolutely love the Repair Rescue range and I’m sure you will like it too :)