Hey everyone, today I am reviewing SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream which I received in my October Fab Bag. SeaSoul CC cream comes in two shades – Light for medium to fair skin and Medium for dusky skin. I got the shade Light which closely matches my skin tone. I have been using this CC cream for past two weeks and really liking it.
Packaging : The CC cream comes in a shiny silver & golden squeeze tube with a white screw cap. All the product information like claims & ingredients list is provided on the carton.
What I Liked about Sea Soul HD Finish CC Cream :
- I like its compact, convenient to use and a travel friendly packaging.
- It has a herbal kind of fragrance which is not very strong and completely goes away after a few minutes of application.
- The CC cream has a soft creamy texture and it spreads easily on the skin.
- It comes in a perfect consistency which is neither runny nor thick.
- After cleansing & toning my face, I take a generous amount of the CC cream and apply dots all over my face & neck. Then I blend it with light strokes using my fingers. If you want you can use foundation brush or a sponge to apply this CC cream.
- It gives medium coverage and hides minor imperfections like light blemishes & acne spots.
- It can be easily build-able and doesn’t look cakey even after the application of 2 layers.
- SeaSoul CC cream sets into semi-matte finish and stays on my face for good 5-6 hours.
- It is quite moisturizing and I don’t find the need of applying moisturizer underneath it.
- I have a combination acne prone skin and this CC cream never broke me out.
- It doesn’t clog pores.
- It controls oil secretion up to certain extent and my skin remains oil free for 2-3 hours.
- It can be easily washed off with a mild face wash or cleanser.
- It comes with SPF20, which makes it an apt product for day time.
- It is very lightweight.
- This CC cream is ideal for daily wear or when you want ‘No Makeup Look’.
- The HD finish CC cream is enriched with Dead Sea Minerals and Moroccan Argan oil.
- It is free from Parabens, Sulphates, Phosphates & Formaldehyde, Petrochemicals & Phthalates.
- SeaSoul HD Finish CC cream is suitable for normal to combination skin types.
- A small amount of this CC cream is required during each use and this 30ml tube will easily last for 2 months.
- You can buy it online from FabBag.com.
What I Disliked about Sea Soul HD Finish CC Cream :
- Only two shades are available.
- Less hydrating for dry skin people, it can accentuate dry areas.
- I have a combination skin and I think it will make my skin greasy during summers, so not suitable for combination to oily skin during hot & humid weather.
- It is quite expensive.
- Availability might be an issue.
- Provides sheer coverage.
Sea Soul HD Finish CC Cream Price in India : Rs.625 for 30ml
Product Information :
Name : Sea Soul HD Finish CC Cream
Shelf Life : 2 years
Claims : It helps to correct discoloration left behind by acne, scars, sun damage and uneven skin tones. This unique formula contains dead sea minerals, moroccan argan & goji berries known for hydration, anti bacterial, anti oxidant & oil control giving that perfect No Makeup look without blocking the pores.
- It improves discoloration
- Corrects Blemishes
- Minimizes Oil Production
- Lightens & brightens
- Provides sheer coverage
- Hydration & moisturizing