Hey everyone, today I’m going to share a quick do-it-yourself recipe for tan removal and skin brightening. I’ve a combination-oily skin which tans easily and is also prone to blemishes & dark spots. I absolutely love to try different homemade face packs to keep my skin problem free, specially in the summers. I have been using this face pack for past few years and it really works amazingly for my skin.
For preparing this face pack, all you need is 3 simple ingredients from your kitchen yogurt (curd), saffron (kesar) and gram flour (besan).
- Yogurt is rich in zinc & lactic acid and it helps remove dead skin cells, prevents fine lines, curing acne and fading scars. It also imparts a nice healthy glow on the skin.
- Saffron has natural skin lightening and brightening properties.
- Besan effectively cleanses and exfoliates the skin and helps reveal soft, smooth and healthy skin.
Step 1 : Soak 10-12 strands of saffron in 2 tsp of yogurt and keep it in the refrigerator overnight. Next day mix the yogurt & saffron well, the mixture should look something like given below.
Step 2 : Now add enough besan to make a paste.
Step 3 : Apply this face pack all over the clean face & neck and leave it to dry. After 15 minutes, massage your face for 3-4 minutes when the face pack is still semi-dry. Wash it off with tap water and you are done.
What I Like about this DIY Face Pack :
- This DIY face pack is made from 100% natural ingredients which are very inexpensive and are easily available in every kitchen.
- It cleanses and exfoliates skin well and leaves the skin soft, refreshed and glowing.
- This face pack is very effective in removing tan from any part of the body.
- Use this face pack daily for visible results, when used frequently it will help fading dark spots, even out skin tone and making the skin complexion brighter.
- It is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for both men & women.
- I have quite sensitive acne prone skin and it never ever caused any skin breakouts.
- It gives cooling sensation to the skin when applied and is ideal for hot summer days.
- After every use of this face pack my skin feels soft, smooth and looks visibly brighter. It also helps control sebum secretion.
I recommend this simple yet effective DIY face pack to everyone. Use this face pack at-least 3-4 times a week for visible results. The results of this homemade face pack may vary from person to person. Use this homemade recipe and let me know your experience in the comments below.