Hey everyone, today I am sharing a very simple homemade face pack for a glowing skin. This DIY recipe is very easy to make and is suitable for all skin types. Use this face pack twice in a week for soft, smooth and glowing skin, you can use this face pack on any part of your body.
Ingredients you will need :
- Multani mitti (fuller’s earth) : It has detoxifying agents, minerals and skin bleaching properties. It deep cleanses and tightens the skin.
- Aloe-vera gel or juice : It hydrates the skin and soothes skin irritations.
- Orange juice : It brightens and softens the skin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of multani mitti in a glass bowl.
- Add 8-10 drops of aloe-vera gel, here I used Patanjali aloe-vera gel (if possible, use fresh aloe-vera pulp from the plant or fresh aloe-vera juice).
- Now add enough orange juice to make a fine paste. The consistency of the face pack should not be very thick.
- Apply this face pack evenly all over your cleansed face and neck. Try to use face pack brush for smooth and easy application of the mask
- After 15 minutes, remove this face pack with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin (I prefer to splash water on my face and then remove this pack using face sponge).
- This face mask makes the skin a little dry so make sure to use your favorite moisturizer.
What I Liked about this Face Mask :
- The face pack gives cooling sensation to the skin when applied.
- It gets completely dry in 10-15 minutes (you can feel the tightening effect on your skin while it’s drying).
- All ingredients are easily available and are very cheap.
- It removes access sebum from the skin and tightens open pores.
- Makes skin clean, clear and imparts a nice healthy glow on the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types (normal, dry, combination and oily skin).
- It doesn’t cause any skin irritation. If you have very sensitive skin then do a patch test before applying it.
The results of this homemade face pack may vary from person to person.